Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8593 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thorwench is way weaker than Thor, she has no feats

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pretty much title, no matter what Throwench will always be considered weaker than Thor because she will not have years and years of feats to back her up, will never have the Odin force and will never have mastered runes. Thorwench will not be the son of an elder god so relax guys, let this little girl play act as thor for a bit. Everyone knows who the real Thor is and he aint no wench!

Avatar image for tenebrous_guile
    Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kind of hard to have feats when you haven't appeared in a single book yet.

T_Aesir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By T_Aesir

@killraven4334: "let this little girl play act as thor for a bit"

if she is Frigg (example) its that the name i will call her, all Thor fans should proceed that way...

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trust me they will write her like they did Angala beating up Thor with ease and giving Odin a smack down and that will be for breakfast. So yeah um no thanks.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t_aesir: I totally agree, as I call her Thorwench at my nicest, but heres a what if for you. What if it really is Thor from an alternate reality where Odin had a daughter instead of a son and Thor killing the builder or his actions in the tenth real caused her to cross over and she was somehow more worthy and got his hammer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel is probably gonna start out with female Thor kicking Thor's butt like Angela. But I agree she won't be around long enough to have feats like Thor's, and she shouldn't anyway.

T_Aesir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By T_Aesir
    @killraven4334 said:

@t_aesir: I totally agree, as I call her Thorwench at my nicest, but heres a what if for you. What if it really is Thor from an alternate reality where Odin had a daughter instead of a son and Thor killing the builder or his actions in the tenth real caused her to cross over and she was somehow more worthy and got his hammer.

To confusing with Angela being almost the same plot, or its Frigg or another character that will still be introduced.

Check this link and read the Synopsis third item.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor:_God_of_Thunder_Vol_1_25

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By killraven4334

@t_aesir: comic books too confusing as a reason not to do something? har har har

T_Aesir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Marvel is probably gonna start out with female Thor kicking Thor's butt like Angela. But I agree she won't be around long enough to have feats like Thor's, and she shouldn't anyway.

Jason Aaron

"So in the coming months we'll see the return of some familiar villains from Thor's past. That means this new Thor will certainly have her hands full and will have no shortage of people lining up to take her on including at some point, as you might expect, the previous version of Thor."

You are absolutely right.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t_aesir said:

@jayc1324 said:

Jason Aaron

"So in the coming months we'll see the return of some familiar villains from Thor's past. That means this new Thor will certainly have her hands full and will have no shortage of people lining up to take her on including at some point, as you might expect, the previous version of Thor."

You are absolutely right.

I bet they will let her one shot the hulk too. Its sad that the only way the will let Thor show off his power is if its not him using them.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that was the case she would have already had her own hammer and not need his.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By killraven4334

@killraven4334 said:

If that was the case she would have already had her own hammer and not need his.

Good point, however, its possible that only she was sucked into our dimension, not the hammer, and when she summons it, she gets Thor's instead. I know reaching at this point, but this is one of the few ideas that doesn't make me absolutely despise the concept.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well if you look at it like that Thor could go to the negative zone and get the hammer where you have to not be worthy to use it. Thus he would be find in using that hammer there and his double would have done a good deed and became worthy and thus not worthy and I think I just strained a brain muscle.

In short his worth being gone would be worthy in that dimension and that black dark hammer of prime evil would like him.

So Thor would have a hammer , female Thor would have a hammer , Jason Aarroon would have his cake back and could eat it to and I would still be thinking who put drugs in my coffee.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's okay, first thing the chick Thor (probably Frigg) will do is beat the snot out of actual Thor with Mjolnir, cause, you know, without Mjolnir Thor is worthless.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KaraZor-el

Angela already beat the pis out of thor while thor had mjolnir. Imagine angela with mjolnir...

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By arthurkerr

@karazor-el said:

Angela already beat the pis out of Thor while Thor had Mjolnir. Imagine Angela with Mjolnir...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sad thing is I cannot imagine that at all and the stories get worse from here on out.

Its like out with the old in with the new , oh he did good against all these things but falls off a bridge and dies. (kirk)

So to see Thor beaten so easily is just bad form and horrible writing.

Then to wonder why people are upset when they see the potential for the same bad writing to come.

Makes just about the same sense.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

IMO feats don't matter at all. Just enjoy the comic.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Wench ?

Little Girl ?

Way to alienate woman and turn them(and other) off to your little Goldylocks for good.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wench ?

Little Girl ?

Way to alienate woman and turn them(and other) off to your little Goldylocks for good.

Lmao to funny. so the men can be alienated and pushed away but the women whom already read Thor for whom Thor is and are not hurt by the word wench. Well god forbid we push them away lol

T_Aesir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By T_Aesir

@darling_luna said:

Wench ?

Little Girl ?

For me parasite is the best Fit...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.