@AweSam said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Thor Fans = The New Storm Fans

This site ruined Storm and Thor for me.

yea same
#5 Edited by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Not really. Storm fans ruined the storm forum. Thor fans have a good point.

@Pyrogram said:

...Thor?

Who is sick what marvel is doing to him? I am watching him getting beat up nearly every-time he is in a comic or other media..

I am.

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@AweSam said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

This site ruined Storm and Thor for me.

yea same

Time will heal your wounds hopefully. I hope like Storm "still a rough forum to visit, but much better" this will hopefully pass.

#7 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor and Storm had a baby, Thorm fans would be the end of the world.

#8 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe: Also, this guy would want to have a word with the two of them.

Sup.
#9 Posted by Z3RO180 (6703 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: yes i am a bit annoyed that marvel dount like there own character.

This says im a god of thunder and im a badass
This says im part of the village people and suck
#10 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: LOL XD

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Every character has fanboys, shouldn't judge all fans by their standards though.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34896 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer: Yea but Thor fans are getting worse and worse 
#12 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Some..I'm not a fanboy

#13 Edited by stormphoenix (945 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a fan of both storm and thor they are both my favorite superheroes, but i'm barely on this site so I dont know all the crazy things people are talking about my fav characters. Also I dont post stupid stuff. :-/

#14 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the Thor Forum consists of  threads from unhappy and frustrated Thor fans.....add another one to that list. 

This has been talked about so much. End of the day, Marvel is an opinionated comic book company and for the time being, Marvel's opinion will not favour Thor (Apart from a few exceptions such as Straczynski). And until Marvel gets a change of heart, expect more of the same. Anyway, to be honest, if they put Thor in comics at the level of power which technically he's suppose to have, he'd be greatly overpowered and you'd get a different argument all together. But I do agree with Thor fans in this case.

#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor fanboys are getting worse and worse 
#16 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupahForeigner said:

Most of the Thor Forum consists of threads from unhappy and frustrated Thor fans.....add another one to that list.
This has been talked about so much. End of the day, Marvel is an opinionated comic book company and for the time being, Marvel's opinion will not favour Thor (Apart from a few exceptions such as Straczynski). And until Marvel gets a change of heart, expect more of the same. Anyway, to be honest, if they put Thor in comics at the level of power which technically he's suppose to have, he'd be greatly overpowered and you'd get a different argument all together. But I do agree with Thor fans in this case.

This.

#17 Posted by Z3RO180 (6703 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: Do you know if Thor son of asguard any good as well as The deients saga?

#18 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180:

Thor: Son of Asgard: That was one of the first 616 Thor series I've ever read and I really liked it. Sure, the plot is a little cliche but that was still a really enjoyable tale.

Thor: The Deviants Saga: I didn't read it but after some research it looks like it was a pretty lackluster story.

#19 Posted by Z3RO180 (6703 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: thanks dude i was on the fence on weather to buy son of asguard or not but now i am

#20 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

What Marvel does to Thor is simple, expressing their hate of gods. Most american comics are like that at various degrees.

#21 Posted by gravitypress (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupahForeigner said:

Most of the Thor Forum consists of threads from unhappy and frustrated Thor fans.....add another one to that list. This has been talked about so much. End of the day, Marvel is an opinionated comic book company and for the time being, Marvel's opinion will not favour Thor (Apart from a few exceptions such as Straczynski). And until Marvel gets a change of heart, expect more of the same. Anyway, to be honest, if they put Thor in comics at the level of power which technically he's suppose to have, he'd be greatly overpowered and you'd get a different argument all together. But I do agree with Thor fans in this case.

Exactly.

#22 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Thor fans are getting worse and worse
#23 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

If Thor and Storm had a baby, Thorm fans would be the end of the world.

God Save Us All. O_O

#24 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Thor fans are getting worse and worse
#25 Posted by Tyrus (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.