Thor's Return!

#1 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno about you guys but I thought cancelling Thor and revamping it was a good idea...but who knew it would take this long for him to come back!!! I really missed the son of odin and was cruelly taunted by Civil War and their robo thor...and when I heard that they were bringing the series back written by J. Michael Straczynski I thought this was only gonna be a good thing! The redesign of his costume seems to fit nicely but what are people's thoughts on how he will actually fit in this newer and colder Marvel Universe?

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i have been waiting for Thor for a good long time and he looks better now more "Come on F$%$ with me please" kinda look in that image in the news section lol

#3 Posted by Wanda Maximoff (178 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Thor.

#4 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

well u can go away then wank

#5 Posted by Wanda Maximoff (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"well u can go away then wank"

Easy wanna be Brit.

#6 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i am not a wanna be brit their language just works in certain instances when u dont want to swear but u do

also i was joking but thor is great so in the words of the fine british BUGGER OFF HAHAHAHAHAHA

#7 Posted by Wanda Maximoff (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Well in the fine words of Brad, "Thors a homo."

#8 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm i smell a rant

nah he isnt a homo just all encompassing wow big word for me right now being that it is 1 in the morning and i have had a total of 1 and a half hours of sleep today

#9 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84652 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda Maximoff says:

"Well in the fine words of Brad, "Thors a homo.""

That movie was funny as hell. Allow me

"Sarah have you seen my Clearasil?"

"I ran out of brown, but look its my best one yet, I got the cape, the hammer, even the special helmet."

"You used my Clearasil for another picture of Thor?"

"Thor's my hero."

"Thor's a homo."

#10 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

wut movie?

#11 Posted by Wanda Maximoff (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"wut movie?"

Adventures in Babysitting.

#12 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought so should have known since ive seen it a dozen times since it was the only thing that would shut my lil sister up when she was little

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.