Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8593 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

THOR'S DEATH FEAR ITSELF #7

Thor_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Thor_Fanboy

does thor get ressurected after fear itself #7 answer please and can i get the scans

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By _Zombie_
    gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gravitypress

Not sure if he is yet but he will be.

Thor_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thor_Fanboy

*sad face* he's my fravourite character *looks at username that explains it obviously*

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By cyberninja

I wish goldenthingy was here so I can laugh at his face. 

Thor_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thor_Fanboy

why?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Mercy_

Spoilers much?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By SC  Moderator

Sorry, Marvel lost the rights to the Thor character, you'll never ever see him in a Marvel story again. However there is a small chance they might reconsider this if you consider that other people read trade paper backs or get comics a bit later and thus the ability to use spoiler tags in titles taking on a certain magical function. 

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Daveyo520

@The Dark Huntress: @SC: I had that ruined for me a long time ago with another thread on here called something like "Is Thor really Dead (Spoilers)". Good thing I don't care or I would be upset maybe.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Zombie_

@SC said:

Sorry, Marvel lost the rights to the Thor character, you'll never ever see him in a Marvel story again. However there is a small chance they might reconsider this if you consider that other people read trade paper backs or get comics a bit later and thus the ability to use spoiler tags in titles taking on a certain magical function.

Please tell me that's sarcasm. I looked it up on google and I can't find anything about them losing rights to Thor..

Thor_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Thor_Fanboy

:( did they really

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Mercy_
    @ZombieBigfoot

@SC said:

Please tell me that's sarcasm. I looked it up on google and I can't find anything about them losing rights to Thor..

That's SC's delightful brand of sarcasm.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @Daveyo520:  As long as you believe in the Heart of the Cards, Thor will never die! YuuuuuuGiiiiiOhhhhhhh!  

@ZombieBigfoot:  Since you said please *smile*, then sure, thats sarcasm. I wouldn't trust Google's word though, since chances are they are in negotiation to buy Thor now that he is on the free market. 
    _Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Zombie_

@SC said:

@Daveyo520: As long as you believe in the Heart of the Cards, Thor will never die! YuuuuuuGiiiiiOhhhhhhh!

@ZombieBigfoot: Since you said please *smile*, then sure, thats sarcasm. I wouldn't trust Google's word though, since chances are they are in negotiation to buy Thor now that he is on the free market.

Ah, sorry about that then. I'm not fond of Tanarus, and my sarcasm detector seems to be broken as of late.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @ZombieBigfoot:  *smile* Oh its alright, I tend to be silly - oh and I understand too. I have not read Fear Itself #7 yet or the last three Mighty Thor issues (or JIM) so am weary of what is to come (I am big Thor fan and not sure if i like this creative more/idea) 
    _Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Zombie_

@SC said:

@ZombieBigfoot: *smile* Oh its alright, I tend to be silly - oh and I understand too. I have not read Fear Itself #7 yet or the last three Mighty Thor issues (or JIM) so am weary of what is to come (I am big Thor fan and not sure if i like this creative more/idea)

I just picked up Shattered Heroes #8 today, and it has Tanarus on the cover. So I don't like him based off of the news that's been released about him so far. I'll have to read the book later to find out. I'm kind of on the fence as is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.