Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

thor's death coming?

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thetitan0

this might just be me but i think their setting up for thor to die. first he's kicked out of asgard( thats nothing by it's self) but when he lost the odin force and the whole "if the hammer gets destroyed thor dies" thing. let me know, is this just me or am i on to somthing.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Thor's not going to die, he just came back from death a little bit ago.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Um, no

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Push
    @thetitan0 said:
    "this might just be me but i think their setting up for thor to die. first he's kicked out of asgard( thats nothing by it's self) but when he lost the odin force and the whole "if the hammer gets destroyed thor dies" thing. let me know, is this just me or am i on to somthing. "

No, it's just you.  He just came back after more than a few years being supposedly dead into his new series which has been his best so far, what makes you think they did all that to kill him again a year or two later?? Makes very little sense to me.  I believe they have alot planed for the God of Thunder.  Him losing the OF was obviously Marvel bringing him back down more to his classic levels so they don't have to constently wright a powerfull skyfather, wich limits his interaction with the MU!
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nova`Prime`

But they couldn't leave him have the odinforce alittle longer so there is no mistaking when he kills Sentry permanently.

darth_fletcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darth_fletcher

they are setting thor up to take a beaten by sentry and ares!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.