Thor, You hit me, you hit me hard dude.

  • 56 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

+Rep for Thor.

#3 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how I felt reading this

#4 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

epic picture plus dialoque, waiting for TPB.

#5 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876: I got it from there lol Trust, me its wicked. Best comic for me so far, by a mile.

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: funny thing about this book is that im buying it on my ipad as the issues come out and im still going to get the tarde because its that awesome. The seris has been epic so far but issue 4 is by all the the best so far lets hope the final part is just..what word works here.....AWESEPICTACULAR (The greatness of awesome and epic combined)

#7 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@Pyrogram: funny thing about this book is that im buying it on my ipad as the issues come out and im still going to get the tarde because its that awesome. The seris has been epic so far but issue 4 is by all the the best so far lets hope the final part is just..what word works here.....AWESEPICTACULAR (The greatness of awesome and epic combined)

Same, I have all the digital , and IM buying the trade version aswell lol. just cos its awesome.

#8 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: I see you are a thor fan so you should have great taste.

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876: back to you dude

#10 Posted by Asagod (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I guess this series is one of the best series in comic book history so far. It's simply epic.

#11 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I am loving this comic, cannot wait for the next issue. The art is just amazing as well.

#12 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the best story arcs for Thor, ever.

This issue, I like it, ANOTHER!

#13 Posted by HaveAtThee (492 posts) - - Show Bio

It's like being a part of history. This is the best Thor story of the past 20 years. The characterization, the plot, the pace and especially the artwork are all fantastic. Who here who has read issue #4 didn't totally mark out at the last page? That was such an awesome picture.

#14 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesu--COME ON, MAN. THAT ISSUE JUST CAME OUT. SPOILER WARNING, AT LEAST.

#15 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless, we can all agree this is the best Thor's been written in years.

#16 Posted by Fifthchild (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny how his Hulk run was so hated just recently and this seems to be at worst liked and mostly loved.

I think the art doesnt hurt either but i havent read it yet so cant comment too much.

#17 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asagod: True

#18 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@End_Boss: Its the first page , not really a spoiler.

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@End_Boss: Its the first page , not really a spoiler.

How did he die?

#20 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any cool feats from this run so far? I haven't picked these up yet, waiting for the TPB

#21 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Fighting.

Spoiler: They didn't killed him.

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@jeanroygrant: Fighting.

Spoiler: They didn't killed him.

Oh, phew

#23 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by TheCannon (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@Loki9876: I got it from there lol Trust, me its wicked. Best comic for me so far, by a mile.

This.

#25 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5 said:

Are there any cool feats from this run so far? I haven't picked these up yet, waiting for the TPB

One of my favourites is that Thor summons a large, powerful lightning strike without ever having Mjolnir.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@jeanroygrant: It is wicked though, they may not kill him but....

Is it because he wants to join the other dead Asgardian gods?

@Selinaky said:

@ndm5 said:

Are there any cool feats from this run so far? I haven't picked these up yet, waiting for the TPB

One of my favourites is that Thor summons a large, powerful lightning strike without ever having Mjolnir.

Against The God Butcher?

#27 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: yes

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@jeanroygrant: yes

Oh.

#29 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Yeh, in issue #1 I believe.

#30 Posted by Lvenger (18496 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I'm getting dismayed at missing out on this series. I missed out on Gilleon's great run, I avoided Fraction's disastrous run and now Thor is getting good again? Maybe if I don't like Superior Spider-Man, I can sub this and New Avengers in for that title.

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Selinaky said:

@jeanroygrant: Yeh, in issue #1 I believe.

Ok

#32 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

Man I'm getting dismayed at missing out on this series. I missed out on Gilleon's great run, I avoided Fraction's disastrous run and now Thor is getting good again? Maybe if I don't like Superior Spider-Man, I can sub this and New Avengers in for that title.

Trust me, this is worth it.

#33 Edited by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Selinaky said:

@ndm5 said:

Are there any cool feats from this run so far? I haven't picked these up yet, waiting for the TPB

One of my favourites is that Thor summons a large, powerful lightning strike without ever having Mjolnir.

any feats of strength. you know being one of the strongest beings supposedly (sakes head)

#34 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

This book is even better than Uncanny X-Force was, and I LOVED Uncanny X-Force.

#35 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin: Why does it matter? The story is awesome.

#36 Posted by HaveAtThee (492 posts) - - Show Bio

This is FAR greater than mere "feats." This is a story fit for a god.

#37 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@HaveAtThee: So true.

#38 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@HaveAtThee said:

This is FAR greater than mere "feats." This is a story fit for a god.

I agree, these settings are great for Thor. If it was just him performing feats, what is the point? It's interesting to see Thor challenged and more vulnerable.

#39 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Selinaky said:

@HaveAtThee said:

This is FAR greater than mere "feats." This is a story fit for a god.

I agree, these settings are great for Thor. If it was just him performing feats, what is the point? It's interesting to see Thor challenged and more vulnerable.

thor is alays chaallenged and beaten.... id like to see just kick ass for a long run like the hulk is allowed to do.... instead of being a jobber

#40 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin said:

@Selinaky said:

@HaveAtThee said:

This is FAR greater than mere "feats." This is a story fit for a god.

I agree, these settings are great for Thor. If it was just him performing feats, what is the point? It's interesting to see Thor challenged and more vulnerable.

thor is alays chaallenged and beaten.... id like to see just kick ass for a long run like the hulk is allowed to do.... instead of being a jobber

He kicks a lot of ass as well, of course. He's not jobbing at all.

#41 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin: He is not a constant jobber, if you only read Thor to be strong, stop reading him.

#42 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@cmartin: He is not a constant jobber, if you only read Thor to be strong, stop reading him.

You just won 2 cookies.... 3 actually.

#43 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: :D

#44 Posted by New_World_Order (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice !

#45 Posted by Teerack (5423 posts) - - Show Bio

It was okay. Considering the way Thor is handled this didn't stir up any emotions for me.

#46 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: see that door? Use it ;P

#47 Posted by Teerack (5423 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: /shrug besides how unhuman and hard it is to feel for Thor there is also the fact that Thor dying has become a yearly gimmick for marvel lol. Kinda loses it's impact after a while.

#48 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: How has it become a gimmick? Have you read this issue? It is not about him "dying"

#49 Posted by Teerack (5423 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: I know, but any sense of loss for Thor is imaginary at this point.

#50 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Maybe to a causal or non fan like yourself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.