Thor vs world war hulk (which comic is this scan from?)

#1 Edited by cmartin (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Which comic is this scan from

#2 Edited by Fifthchild (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Its from the second story in "What If? World War Hulk?" where Thor shows up to fight Hulk. It was pretty bad.

@cmartin said:

#3 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Its from the second story in "What If? World War Hulk?" where Thor shows up to fight Hulk. It was pretty bad.

@cmartin said:

Agreed.

#4 Posted by cmartin (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Who won?

#5 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin: Neither, they formed a truce when they realized innocents were at stake.

#6 Posted by cmartin (346 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone with the full scans

#7 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin: I was mistaken, their fight doesn't endanger people, it helps them get a message to the combatants asking for help.

Here are the scans:

#8 Posted by cmartin (346 posts) - - Show Bio

no

@cmartin: I was mistaken, their fight doesn't endanger people, it helps them get a message to the combatants asking for help.

Here are the scans:

small couldnt read the dialect, seems thor had the upper hand there.... actually threw a punch..

can you post these bigger?

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin: Sure. Remember that this is a separate universe so the result of the fight has no relevance towards main universe.

#10 Edited by cmartin (346 posts) - - Show Bio

no true winners... though thor had the upper hand....

both combabtants had a good showing... this is what i like to see...neither was disrespected

Ive always stated i dont care who wins as long as the battle is epic or close

#11 Edited by HaveAtThee (574 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a goofy brawl, actually.

#12 Posted by Fifthchild (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a goofy brawl, actually.

The brawl isnt the worst part. The Sentry shows up at the end and there is this weird moment between Hulk, Thor and Reynolds as if Hulk has to introduce his old girlfriend to his new one. Miek confesses to killing everyone on the planet and Hulk says "Miek I am very angry with you!!!" and goes home. Not the best art either.

#13 Posted by HaveAtThee (574 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like an issue to avoid. Thanks for the info. I hope Waid's current Hulk/Thor crossover goes in a nifty direction in the next issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.