Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thor vs Silver Surfer Write Up

AGES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AGES

Hey guys I apolize if I posted this in the wrong place but I guess that this was the best place to put it, anyway I wanted to see what you think about this article I found at this site called Hero Envy about the topic listed above. Here is the link: hero-envy.blogspot.com/2012/05/thor-vs-silver-surfer.html

Enyalios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Enyalios

Seems like a pretty concise write up on their confrontations and the author does a good job of explaining why he believes they ended up the way they did, so all in all its a good blog.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.