'Thor: The Dark World' Teaser Trailer

• 131 results
#101 Posted by lannister (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Sif ftw lol

#102 Edited by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is my favorite Marvel movie. I'm so looking forward to this.

#103 Posted by ComicHero (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Really cool to see Thor in another solo movie.

#104 Posted by Namor1987 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so going to see this

#105 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8641 posts) - - Show Bio

Positive reaction from trailer.

#106 Edited by Uncanny_Doom (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

This whole trailer was just hinting towards Natalie Portman's character either breaking up with Thor, or dying.

Hinting? It either told us outright, or baited us into believing it would happen.

@ninjablade09 said:

This looks amazing. I am more exited for this than I was for Avengers, ASM, DKR and IM3 and that says something. Cant wait, but one thing am I the only one who noticed that the Bifrost has been rebuilt.

Same symbol it made in Thor.

Yeah, I wonder how they'll explain that. It was clear he used it to get to Earth and when he popped in during battle that was the same kind of effect.

The Bifrost doesn't look like something you can just get some Asgardian labor workers to fix over a summer.

@queenfrost_ said:

Kinda messy and confusing. Also, who wants a bet either Sif, Jane or Thor's mom bites the dust?

I'll riot if they kill Sif. D:

Sadly though I think it's possible it'll happen.

#107 Edited by SavageDragon (2173 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks interesting. I want to see more Heimdall.

#108 Posted by The Stegman (20866 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's hoping that it's better than the first one..and that Jane Foster doesn't get as much useless screen time.

#109 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2692 posts) - - Show Bio

@uncanny_doom: I don't know. I was hoping for a good explanation on how he got back to Earth in Avengers but what we got was it took some Magic. So magic will be the solution.

#110 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

looks awesome, can't wait to see it !

#111 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

@queenfrost_ said:

Kinda messy and confusing. Also, who wants a bet either Sif, Jane or Thor's mom bites the dust?

I'll riot if they kill Sif. D:

I'll join you in this endeavor.

#112 Posted by TheGodofThunder (558 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Jane dies. Kind of like thor is destined to fight the midgar serpent in the end of times, so is he destined to be with sif.

#113 Posted by M3th (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually want to see this movie and not just because it is another Superhero movie.

#114 Edited by SUNMAN (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

well the first movie set the bar so low this is bound to be an improvement.

Also good to see Loki's prison sentence wasn't too long. Clearly everyone overreacted to his goofing around on earth, and the whole trying to kill his brother thing.

Only real question is are they going to pull Odin sleep again or some other plot device to remove Odin or make him ineffectual right when he'd be needed most

#115 Edited by nappystr8 (932 posts) - - Show Bio

This trailer looks absolutely amazing. I agree with everyone who said that it looks better than the first film. I was antsy in anticipation before this point, now I'm not sure how on Earth I can possibly hold off until November.

#116 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks amazing. Really looking forward to it, but got Iron Man 3 to content me tomorrow.

#117 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good. I'm actually more excited for this then for Iron Man 3. I also hope they spend more time in Asgard and less time on Earth (which looks to be the case based on the trailer). The Asgard scenes were the best part of the first Thor.

#118 Posted by cfrehse (992 posts) - - Show Bio

i would love to see loki fight the villain in this one. That would be bad ass. Loving the epic battle scenes.

#119 Posted by DarkDay (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@mbecks14 said:

@uncanny_doom said:

Looks awesome.

I have to say though, the Loki fangirls are the most annoying thing on the planet.

So true. So very very true.

Loki fangirls? Am I missing something? Since when does Loki have fangirls? Unless you mean the Tom Hiddleston fangirls? :P

Journey into Mystery. Blame it. It created a wave of Loki fans both girl and boy.

#120 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Great trailer!

#121 Posted by wmwadeii (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait. This year I should have taken advantage of Regal Cinemas bulk ticket discount.

#122 Posted by AskaniSon295 (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to it since The Avengers was such a Disapointment to me. Jane& Darcy are back ,Yeah!

#123 Edited by Queso6p4 (1413 posts) - - Show Bio

Still not sure how I feel about this movie but that was a pretty good trailer. It didn't show way too much and that's always appreciated.

#124 Posted by GREGalicious (465 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks to be wonderful thus far. Im EXCITED!!!

#125 Posted by sommyt (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome.

I have to say though, the Loki fangirls are the most annoying thing on the planet.

lol yup

#126 Posted by Deadgod (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

"a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself" "plunge the universe back into darkness" hmm o_O is Marvel planning to bring in Chaos King for the sequels ?? that will be interesting lol

#127 Edited by cortadew (248 posts) - - Show Bio

This trailer ... I like it ... ANOTHER !!!!

#128 Posted by wayne720 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand why he doesn't wear the helment, it bother me he doesn't deserve to weill Mjölnir

#129 Posted by Niki1988Ingram (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome!! Can't wait until Fall!

#130 Posted by HaveAtThee (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's going to have some trouble with both Malekith and Kurse to deal with.

#131 Edited by flameboy298 (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like he lots ALOT of muscle tone here

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.