Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thor the Dark World take 2..

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Thor the Dark World take 2.. (15 votes)

1. VeryTerrible 0%
    2. Terrible 0%
    3. Very Bad 0%
    4. Bad 0%
    5. Normal 0%
    6. Above Normal 0%
    7. Good 33%
    8. Very Good 53%
    9. Exellent 7%
    10. Above Exellent 7%

When I first saw Thor the dark world, I rated it 2/10. Well yesterday I had an opportunity to see it again but this time with better picture quality and now my ratings has gone up to 7/10. So those of you who have watched it again as I have, what do you think of it now. Also those who are still yet to watch it in HD what was your take on the movie.

• 
    THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

i've yet to see it again. i thought it was great, however THOR 1 feels better.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

i enjoyed it , very fun movie . my only disappointment was the after credits scene , kinda meh

alexandru84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I didn't like was the comic scene after a dramatic one, like dramatic scene 2 min later comic scene.

The other thing I didn't like so much is that there is not enough fighting. I mean, when I watched avengers I was like ohh I can't wait for Thor 2 to see more fighting. And the fighting with Malekith was like one hit with mjolnir , cut to Jane and Selvic, another hit from Malekith, cut to Darcy and the intern. it's just like you don't have time to enjoy the fight.

Other thing was Jane in Asgard, she is like a'pig at a banquet' haha. Sif is way cooler!!

But well I love Thor, so I don't care I will see it 7000 times again XD

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing below good.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I didn't like was the comic scene after a dramatic one, like dramatic scene 2 min later comic scene.

The other thing I didn't like so much is that there is not enough fighting. I mean, when I watched avengers I was like ohh I can't wait for Thor 2 to see more fighting. And the fighting with Malekith was like one hit with mjolnir , cut to Jane and Selvic, another hit from Malekith, cut to Darcy and the intern. it's just like you don't have time to enjoy the fight.

Other thing was Jane in Asgard, she is like a'pig at a banquet' haha. Sif is way cooler!!

But well I love Thor, so I don't care I will see it 7000 times again XD

I thought the action was a lot and good, but I would have to agree with you on the others you mentioned though, the comics scenes were too much and the fighting was here and there but apart from that it was good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.