Thor The Dark world at Toy Fair

#1 Posted by TheGodofThunder (555 posts) - - Show Bio

These two images interest me. One depicts thor in the helmet on all of the movie boxes. Could this mean he wears it in the movie? Also the other shows a possible different costume thor dons in the movie. http://collider.com/thor-the-dark-world-toy-images/

#2 Posted by Veshark (8544 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Elf looks appropriately creepy. But wow, the other costumes that Loki and Thor look very...unsuperheroic...

I hate to draw comparisons between Thor and LOTR/Game of Thrones, but those black outfits really do look more medieval than Marvel.

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

ThEy look cool

#4 Posted by Asagod (285 posts) - - Show Bio

They're not bad

#5 Posted by UncannyLantern (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to reserve any judgement till a trailer comes out, having said that I am glad that they may be giving the helmet a shot. If it doesn't work out then it can be removed for Avengers 2

#6 Posted by TheCannon (16083 posts) - - Show Bio

They look cool, but I doubt he'll have it in the movie.

They had several action figures for the first film that he never had in the film.

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (11201 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.