Thor "The Dark World" Armor Revealed

Posted by Doctor!!!!! (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is what The ComicBookCast has found, the new look for Thor's sequel, Thor The Dark World, his new armor see what Armin has say and you tell me your feelings about the costume and the Thor Costume in general, enjoy.

#1 Posted by Asagod (292 posts) - - Show Bio

The new costume looks goods, but Thor needs his helmet!

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

Not having the helmet really doesn't bother me as much as it does a lot of Thor fans, the important thing about this movie is that Kurse is in it.

#3 Posted by Chaos Burn (1788 posts) - - Show Bio

don't mind it, cannot ever be as bad as Caps

#4 Posted by cmartin (346 posts) - - Show Bio

thor is too small not muscular enough...

not big enough...

#5 Posted by lanebad6 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin:Dude I agree. Hemsworth is a good actor and all, but I don't think he is big enough. It would be interesting to see him with the helmet though.

#6 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asagod said:

The new costume looks goods, but Thor needs his helmet!

#7 Posted by cfrehse (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought he had sleeves in that early shooting footage. They might do both like they did in the avengers

#8 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm liking how they gave him the chainmail leggings like the comics as well as the cape being attached to his armor pieces

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.