Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thor sequel pitch

greenenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By greenenvy

The two villains are Hela and Enchantress but one of them will be the more sinister one and the other turns good near the the final climax of the film after she realizes the harm she has done. Amora is a femme fetal who do anything to get Thor's love and be his lover forever but she has good in her heart still cause she just wants to be loved so she is just an obsessed who is all about herself. On the other hand hela is not cause she is the embodiment of death and eternal damnation that collects worthy souls which makes a more powerful threat. Amora finds out hela's true intentions  after causing trouble just to be by Thor's side so she turns the tables around which is to save Thor's soul captured  from hela after Thor's  defeat. The enchantress is a very powerful sorceress so she is willing to battle hela's minions to get him then she performs a powerful spell to bring him back to the land of the living then they both agree to battle hela to get her. After her defeat Thor appreciates amora  a lot more but is married or in love with someone else like Sif for example. Amora finally  comes to terms but Thor offers her to be by his side as an ally along side Asgard to keep the nine realms protected. 

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1  Edited By nightwing91

I think you need to see the first one before you start pitching sequel ideas.

FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FunnyStuff707
    @nightwing91 said:
    " I think you need to see the first one before you start pitching sequel ideas. "
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc
    @nightwing91 said:
    "I think you need to see the first one before you start pitching sequel ideas. "

Yes.
    Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Chesapeake

I was thinking the same. It's easy to see that Loki is ending up in Hell looking for Hela help.

vidarrodinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By vidarrodinson

A sequel is going to happen unless a movie in process bombs really bad.  I don't  believe every Marvel character can carry a movie.  Much to the dismay of some fanboys and girls.  Loki will be in one of the nine worlds brewing some trouble.  He's the best rabble-rouser in marvel.
    fps_dean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By fps_dean

They announced a sequel when or before the first one even hit the theaters!

Personally, I hope the sequel is based off of Simonson's run  Imagine Beta Ray Bill with asgardians on Earth fighting countless swarms of demons and Thor and Odin (and possibly Loki like in the comic although that may be left out) in Asgard fighting Surtur on the big screen, how awesome that would be!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.