Thor Ragnarok

#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

this book was to good it needed a thread for it so i have to say I LOVED IT!

#2 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you read the Thor's where Beta Ray Bill is introduced and they battle for MJOLNIR? Have you read the Thor's where Executioner battles Hela's minions to help Thor and Balder?

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Have you read the Thor's where Beta Ray Bill is introduced and they battle for MJOLNIR? Have you read the Thor's where Executioner battles Hela's minions to help Thor and Balder?"
no i haven't i have some thor comics but i didn't mean there were stuff that didn't come close to it. All i was saying is that of all the comics i have this is the best one for it was a opinion
Post Edited:2007-09-07 19:27:29
#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

wait that spounded wrong i didn't mean that it was a fact that the book was the best i was just saying of out the comics i have i say its the best i read so far

#5 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

NO, I wasn't saying Thor Ragnarok isn't Awesome, I just know you are a Thor fan and I was wondering if you had read those stories. Sorry if it sounded like I was mad or questioning you. I really just meant you need to check those out too. I haven' read the Thor Ragnarok yet, but I want to get it.

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"NO, I wasn't saying Thor Ragnarok isn't Awesome, I just know you are a Thor fan and I was wondering if you had read those stories. Sorry if it sounded like I was mad or questioning you. I really just meant you need to check those out too. I haven' read the Thor Ragnarok yet, but I want to get it."

O okay my bad then i' going to get those to and you should get the thor raganarok it great in my opinion

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.