Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thor (Missed Ragnorok) What If

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

I started my day like any other day.

Ale...more ale ,,, even more ale and a large side of beef with a carrot.

I did not look at my calender that day it seemed like it would rain all day...

Loki says clear skies all day only 1 percent chance of rain.

It begins to pour down on us.

I smile and take my ale back into my castle and have the servants get me another mug.

Something about today has everybody in a uproar and I am just not up to par.

My goats are ready and waiting seems they have been outfitted with all my war weapons.I untethered them from the chariot and let them go off to graze.

Sif runs by screaming something about her big moment... I take a moment to watch her depart. Such fine muscle tone.

In the streets of Asgard the people dance and make funny faces at one another , they wear death mask and they shout to the void.

I take a keg of ale to the field and grab a serving wench....what tales she may not have heard I will fill her in on those tales.

In the distant thunder and lighting strikes I calm them and they try to come back but I keep calming them.

Suddenly while in the fields the serving girl jumps to her feet and runs back to the castle I find myself looking into the eyes of the midgaurd serpant.

He seems upset about something.

Father shows up in the sky above us.

I am not worried I took the day to myself.

"THOR ", He screams my name and the giant snake coils backward.

He is more angry then I have ever seen him in ages , even more then when I used his boot for ale....

"Do you know what today was Thor my Son?"

Odin is not nice when he is angry he tosses around thunder and lightning and even I cannot touch it.

He goes on a rampage for almost half the day.

Then I catch his words that come out of his mouth, he sends the serpent away with a wave and he says to me.

Today was Ragnarok and for the first time we had to cancel it because you wanted a day off.

I laughed out loud and rolled over.....

"I am free next week father we can die then if you want?".

Next thing I know it is mother where father was, he went home to angry to talk anymore.

Odin screamed at her "you talk sense into him I am done"

I looked into the bushes there was the Servant girl waiting on me....

Mother could wait , the world could wait, after all we did this dance before , will do it again and again....

She laughed as we ran off to make music.

Mother did not laugh , The ground shook , the world of Asgard came under a dark spell.

No anger like a mothers anger I thought.

Ten days later under a full moon she founds us in the ocean next to the cosmic falls.

She sent my serving wench home.

"What would Sif think if she caught you out here with this girl?"

I pointed to my right and up by a calm spot of water and there she seen Sif laying a moon beam getting a moon tan.

"it was her idea mother" Sif laughed , and grabbed her robes and took off toward the house.

I thought I was to old to be grounded but that day I was grounded..

No Mjolnir for a year and no ale for 2 years.

"Hello my name is Thor and I love Ale and women"

"Hello Thor we are Marvel fan base , and we also love ale and..........

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By antithetical

LOL!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.