lets keep it that way

#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

grats it means nothing ,fanboys abuse that stupid game

#3 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

Where can I see the full list of ranks?

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14472 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna take him down right now!

#5 Posted by mr.wade (39 posts) - - Show Bio

sometimes i wish the show DEADLIEST WARRIOR did some episodes on super heros that would make my day wouldnt it?
#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
runs off to knock Thor down a few notches
#7 Posted by tensor (3513 posts) - - Show Bio

powers should be done better than fan votes anybody can be number  1 it should be done on feats
#8 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14027 posts) - - Show Bio

thor was slower to rank 1 than deadpool love it lol

#9 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

thing has been # 2 b4 this means nothin TOAA should be number 1
#10 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Time to bust him down to 700

#11 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34404 posts) - - Show Bio

Still dunno why people even pay any attention to the rankings.  Maybe one should have above 5000 points to be able to vote? =p

#12 Posted by growup (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Love: just click powers in the menu bar
#13 Posted by growup (525 posts) - - Show Bio

now hes number 11

#14 Posted by darth_fletcher (262 posts) - - Show Bio

NO.1 is the only place this guy should be !!!

#15 Posted by Erik (29837 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor63 said:
" lets keep it that way "
So how long did it take you to bump him to that level?
#16 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think anyone paid attention to the rank system. It means nothing absolutely nothing.

#17 Posted by King_Thor (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...it's fun to dream, right?  Thor is one of my all time favorites...but he should not be the number one ranked character in power on anyone's comic book character list.  Ever.  Most powerful superhero?  Sure.  That's more likely.  Actually, I like that idea.  But the good guys have to have bad guys more powerful than them in some way shape or form...or how is it exciting for the reader?

#18 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kastiel said:

@tensor said:

powers should be done better than fan votes anybody can be number 1 it should be done on feats
I didn't think anyone paid attention to the rank system. It means nothing absolutely nothing.

you two deserve a statue..

i completely agree because just a few fanboys can bring someone to number one and they always have an exception to why their hero is number one,the rank game is highly inaccurate,even in popularity

#19 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

sometimes i wish the show DEADLIEST WARRIOR did some episodes on super heros that would make my day wouldnt it?
#20 Posted by lanebad6 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.wade said:

right, dude that would be sick

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

#22 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.wade said:

This would be the coolest show ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.