Thor hulk fight in fear itself #5

#1 Posted by TheGodofThunder (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Did thor hit hulk into space or did he use his teleportation powers?

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6712 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodofThunder: thor smaked hulks green ass into space.

#3 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Never thought of that. But there was no indication of teleportation. So I'm going to assume he knocked Nul into orbit.
#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@TheGodofThunder: thor smaked hulks green ass into space.

Loool

#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

He smacked him into space

#6 Edited by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

he punched him into space, allright.

#7 Posted by vidarrodinson (134 posts) - - Show Bio

And when Nul(Hulk) awoke, he thanked the healing factor gods. He had never been put away like that before. All he remembered was Thor saying, Him I liked. Refering to the Thing's beat down. He did say how beautiful the Earth was from above. Punch drunk.

#8 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@vidarrodinson said:

And when Nul(Hulk) awoke, he thanked the healing factor gods. He had never been put away like that before. All he remembered was Thor saying, Him I liked. Refering to the Thing's beat down. He did say how beautiful the Earth was from above. Punch drunk.

Well actually he hadn't passed out you can see him talking while in space.

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18780 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor admits he couldn't have beaten the hulk so he sends him away to avoid further rampage and then he passes out. gotta love the Hulk vs Thor thing

#10 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

Thor admits he couldn't have beaten the hulk so he sends him away to avoid further rampage and then he passes out. gotta love the Hulk vs Thor thing

Hmmm. Gonna have to disagree. Thor lured Hulk into making a stupid move. And then he proceeded to one shot him into outer space.

Beautiful.

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (8862 posts) - - Show Bio

It wasn't Hulk, that was Nul, he is much more powerful than Hulk and he got one shoted

#12 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

It wasn't Hulk, that was Nul, he is much more powerful than Hulk and he got one shoted

This but it wasn't one shot.

#13 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

personnaly, i think thor was being sarcastic with the whole "i could never beat you" shenanigans.

#14 Edited by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Nul certainly not showed any level of power above Hulk in that fight.

#15 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Who says current Thor isn't powerful? Hah!

#16 Posted by coltnelson (142 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to agree that Thor was being sarcastic and luring Nul (Hulk) into a bad move. I don't think Thor would actually ever admit to being unable to match the Hulk, especially in the middle of fight. It just doesn't seem his character.

#17 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18780 posts) - - Show Bio

@Malevolent1: nope

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.