Thor fear itself????

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so at the end of fear itself 7.2 we see thor in a white room then over the page there is zoom in on thor eyes were the are open and a caption that says stoyis begin and above that it says fear itself thor or thor fear itself any way so ovisly thor death was just a way to interdouse a new story for him so can any one tell me when this comes out if there is any news on it.

#2 Posted by Dernman (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes on a boat with other gods on a journey to be eaten by  Demogorge. A gods true death.

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: that seems kind of dumb even for marvel

#4 Edited by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180
Last I seen Thor he was on a boat going into the mouth of Demogorge

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment:I think that will not be thors end cause i think they will bring thor back in the next issue or the next two mounths.

#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Yeah, Thor will probably be back soon to whup Tanarus' a$$.
#7 Posted by D3athstroke (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@Dernman: that seems kind of dumb even for marvel

Very true

#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: hopefully they bring him back in the next issue cause it seems pointless to kill one of there biggest characters a couple of mounths before he is to show up in a movie.

#9 Posted by TransgressionsofSociety (195 posts) - - Show Bio

that death was pretty lame... I feel like he's going to be coming back very soon though...

#10 Posted by OmegaHans (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel editor 1: "They aren't selling enough, what do we do?"

Marvel editor 2: "Uh, kill Ult. Spidey! We'll bring him back later."

Marvel editor 1: "Yeah! Wait... but this book, it's not selling enough! What's next?"

Marvel editor 2: "Uh, um, alright kill Hercules!"

Marvel editor 1: "Yeah! Awesome! Uh wait.... they're still not selling enough, what do we do now?"

Marvel editor 2: "Uh, umm... oh crap, let's see, ok we got to do it. Kill Thor!"

Marvel editor 1: "Yeah! OK then! Let's hope this work this time!"

Disney guy walks in the door: "How's everything going, true believers?"

Both: "Awesome! Yeah awesome! Couldn't be better!"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.