Thor as a Lantern

#1 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Red, Green or Blue? Which suits the God of Thunder the best?

#2 Posted by greencrapweasel (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang! That's one hell of a question.......honestly i could see him wearing yellow, but deffinatly not yellow though...................................................my vote....is on......green?

#3 Posted by SoA (4828 posts) - - Show Bio

he may have fits of rage but to doesn't really harness it as a strength (please do not gimme that warrior's madness garbage)

if green is overdone (which it is ) i'd say compassion (indigo) he is willing to hold back his true strength against mortal foes , he has empathy for us mere mortals and doesn't differentiate between asgard and midgard , Thor sees himself as a protector of both worlds . so Thor can be a believable Indigo tribesman

#4 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: Agreed.

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6533 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

he may have fits of rage but to doesn't really harness it as a strength (please do not gimme that warrior's madness garbage)

if green is overdone (which it is ) i'd say compassion (indigo) he is willing to hold back his true strength against mortal foes , he has empathy for us mere mortals and doesn't differentiate between asgard and midgard , Thor sees himself as a protector of both worlds . so Thor can be a believable Indigo tribesman

yep this make sence so im going hith indigo to.

#6 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

The other question is: What about a Green Lantern with Mjolnir?

#7 Posted by THORSON (2384 posts) - - Show Bio

i say Blue.

THOR is about hope.

#8 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON said:

i say Blue.

THOR is about hope.

and he inspires hope in his allies and friends.

#9 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

He's an entity of all the emotion spectrum. The guy's emotional. He's almost like a Dr. Phil, Shakespeare, & Hercules put together to rule the thunder of the skies above and was given huge sledge hammer to do so.

#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Indigo for sure. His compassion for humankind is strong as all hell. And he'd totally use Mjolnir to channel the ring's energy, and that'd be badass.

#11 Posted by kid Apollo (714 posts) - - Show Bio

if he were to become a Lantern of any color, would he use a ring or would mjolnir act as the source of power like the Indigo Tribe?

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (13179 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue.

#13 Posted by Pyrogram (38116 posts) - - Show Bio

He inspires Hope but he has willpower. But he also strikes fear into the enemy. I guess..Green or Blue.

#14 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue or Indigo..

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (13179 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue or Green. I could even say Yellow..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.