Thor and Loki best feats?

#1 Posted by T3rkoiz (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt know where to post about loki so i posted here

#2 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

Erm i cant see a single feat that you have posted, i though you would post some feats :p

Ok here are few feats i am aware of (not all high end )

1. Fights and get the better of silver surfer, also affects his mind

2. Can increase people powers, multiple counts of it.

One

two

Three

3. Can switch bodies

4. Matter Manipulation

a. Manipulated Kang the Conqueror's entire body (take that you would be Conqueror, you can beat Avengers all you want Loki got ya )

b. No explanation required here, look at what he did to Iron Man, Hulk, even juggernaut and turned Captain America's shield into flowers (i am inclined to mention, since this is from Marvel Adventures - The Avengers 08, its considered non-cannon to 616 universe)

5. Easily made Absorbing Man his b!tch! and the next issue Absorbing Man was beating Thor and giving Odin a run for his money.

6. Loki vs Thor, i feel obliged to mention Thor has beaten Loki on numerous occasions, actually more often than the other way around, but since this thread is dedicated to Loki i am only putting scans from instances of Loki beating or at least getting the better of Thor

a. Mindcontrolled Thor

b. Built a hammer and one shotted Thor (and his hammer was stated to be superior to Thor's, dear old Odin eat your heart out :p )

c. Gets a chance to to fight Thor who's weakened to being win, and being the villain Loki is takes the opportunity to smack Thor's behind.

I was going to put up more scans but i can only put up 70 scans in a post :) so lets continue below.

#3 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

Continuing from my above post.

d. After being enhanced by norm stone, does pretty well against Thor but old as hell Odin stop the fight (you know why, because he was jelous Loki looks a lot cooler than him, he just wont say so outright)

e. Loki gets his hands on Odin's ring and with that gets access to Odin force so used that to beat the hell out of our dear old Goldielocks.

#4 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Great feats! Loki is one of my favourite villains. I especially like Thor V Loki.

#5 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Selinaky said:

@Killemall: Great feats! Loki is one of my favourite villains. I especially like Thor V Loki.

Thank you, loki indeed is an interesting character.

I have 14 encounter between Thor and Loki saved on my computer for further reference, the fact is without an upgrade or tricks Thor has pretty much always won against Loki. perhaps if an appropiate thread is made, will be inclined to post all the fight (god that probably will take me hrs, my net is so slow).

#6 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Well it does Say Thor and Loki's bets feats as the name of the thread.

#7 Edited by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thor's hammmer said:

@Killemall: Well it does Say Thor and Loki's bets feats as the name of the thread.

Oh right right, i dont know why i though it was only about Loki lol.

So lets try and post as much scans of Thor as i have, the 70 scan for post limit means i wont be able to post even 1/4 of my scans in one go but lets see how far i reach.

Thor vs Absorbing Man

First Appearance of the Absorbing Man, stalemate

Second fight, thor won

Third fight, Thor won but goes two issue.

a. First Issue

b. Second Issue

Fourth Fight

Fight Fight

(Damn this 70 image limit, will continue in next post)

#8 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

Sixth Fight with Absorbing Man

(sorry have to go ATM will come back and post tomorrow).

#9 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Thanks for posting these! I enjoy reading them. If you have time to post a few Thor vs Loki that would be awesome.

#10 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Selinaky said:

@Killemall: Thanks for posting these! I enjoy reading them. If you have time to post a few Thor vs Loki that would be awesome.

Sure will definitely do, at the moment i am making Thanos Chronology Fights (http://www.comicvine.com/thanos/29-7607/thanos-chronology-fights/92-693595/), let me finish that and will continue with Thor , will try and put up all his fights with Loki, Destroyer Armor, Mangog etc. :)

#11 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Cheers, man :-)

#12 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Selinaky said:

@Killemall: Cheers, man :-)

As promised the remaining of Thor vs Loki fights that i have, i did post fights where loki on here's are other where Thor got the better of Loki.

Journey into the Mystery 85

Journey into the Mystery 88

Journey into the Mystery 92

Thor: The First Thunderer

#13 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

Killemall, you legend, thanks! Nice scans, just spent ages reading them all. The older comics always make me smile, haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.