Thor, and daughter? Interesting idea, huh?

#1 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone think that they should make Thor have a daughter, and make her join the Young Avengers just like in the movie "Avengers Of Tomorrow"? I think it would be a very cool, and interesting idea. They could make her the main plot of stories. For example one story could be about her sword or another of her suffering the affects of the Warrior Madness? It would be interesting to see how Thor would protect, and act with her on a active Team, and on earth. I would also like to see how Odin and Gaea, would be too her as a grandfather, and grandmother, or if Surtur, Ymir, and Loki would try to munipulate her. Theses are just some of my thoughts.

Well that's my opinion, let me hear yours.

#2 Posted by starrk_coyote (620 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Does anyone think that they should make Thor have a daughter, and make her join the Young Avengers just like in the movie "Avengers Of Tomorrow"? I think it would be a very cool, and interesting idea. They could make her the main plot of stories. For example one story could be about her sword or another of her suffering the affects of the Warrior Madness? It would be interesting to see how Thor would protect, and act with her on a active Team, and on earth. I would also like to see how Odin and Gaea, would be too her as a grandfather, and grandmother, or if Surtur, Ymir, and Loki would try to munipulate her. Theses are just some of my thoughts.

@jeanroygrant: it could work, but who will do the Write her? and who will do the painting and the out lineing and the colors and the other stuff?

BUT IT COULD WORK !

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6309 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Maybe but only if done right. In other words NOT BENDIS OR FRACTION

#4 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather see a child of Hercules. Im sure there are many.

#5 Posted by SoA (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress: he killed them all

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@jeanroygrant: Maybe but only if done right. In other words NOT BENDIS OR FRACTION

lol true

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk_coyote said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jeanroygrant: it could work, but who will do the Write her? and who will do the painting and the out lineing and the colors and the other stuff?

BUT IT COULD WORK !

i see.

#8 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Yes, I like. Sif as a mom? The affect that would have on Amora? Plus having Loki as an uncle would be interesting.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes, I like. Sif as a mom? The affect that would have on Amora? Plus having Loki as an uncle would be interesting.

Yep ^_^

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

Ha!

#11 Posted by _Zombie_ (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

For a lecherous hump, he does seem to have a distinct lack of progeny.

#12 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

He should have twin girls, Thora and Loki

#13 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Who would be Thor's wife?

#14 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: Who would be Thor's wife?

Sif or Brunihilde. Or it would be most cool if it was Amora. Mom being a powerful Magic user, while her dad being a Thunder God. She would probably grow to surpass Thor, just like how he will surpass Odin.

#15 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Cool idea.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: Cool idea.

Thanks.

#17 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Off topic, but I want Sentry back too!

#18 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: Off topic, but I want Sentry back too!

I know he's awesome. Do you think he will return?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.