Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thor and Blake

Agent_Murdoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Agent_Murdoch

What exactly is the relationship between Donald Blake and Thor? To me they have never really seemed to meld that well together.

Are the two characters still one? Because Donald Blake seems like an entirely different person to me. And I don't know about you, but I would not want to give my body up to some god on a regular occation. Even if it meat being a hero. Thor has been gone for years/months at a time. What does this mean for Blake?

So what is thier relationship? If the two are separated do they ever like sit down and have coffee? I would.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By isaac_clarke

They seem to be, inside Thor's head they seem to be separate entities.

No Caption Provided

They were also separated when Thor went into the Thor Sleep if that means anything. 
    Neither seem particularly confined either:

Wish I could grab a scan of Thor going all astral out of body talking to Blake at the food joint.

I honestly wouldn't mind sharing my body with a God of Thunder that essentially saves a ton of people, I'm not doing anything important enough to justify me not doing that.
    The only really bad downside would be people trying to kill me.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By z3ro180

@Agent_Murdoch:
    I would think blake is a seprate person to thor plus i dount think they share a body but i could be wrong on that .

darth_fletcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darth_fletcher

they dont share a single but are as one, one stays on earth while the other rests in the astral plane !!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.