Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8589 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thor Ages Of Thunder

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Valkaad

To me this is one of the greatest comic works about Thor since Simonson. The Asgardians are as cruel, arrogant, and violent as is befitting for Gods who are worshipped by Viking raiders. The story (the first one in particular) is top notch, and the art is truly FANTASTIC!!! I would love to see a MAX comic showing Thor being the gruesome, brutal Viking warrior that he should (before Odin humbled him with his human form). Just thought I would see if anyone agrees/disagrees.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By warlock360

^^ lol

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Valkaad

Warlock360 says:

"^^ lol"

??

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Andferne

I haven't gotten it yet, didn't think it was out yet.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By LstPaladin

As of yet I have not seen it, but I will agree I would like to see the Thor you describe above.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Andferne

Just finished this comic and WOW Thor kicked some major @$$ in it. The art was amazing with the exception of some pics of the Enchantress. But this is a bad mofo Thor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.