Thor #7 ........ revelations revealed!

#1 Posted by lordraiden (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler Warnings ahead!

It's been officially revealed that Thor's had the Odin Power all along! I'm still confused bout Odin, though! with all the asgurdians brought back all together at the end of last issue (#6) does that mean Odins back kas well? what happens with the odin power? who will lead asgard?

#2 Posted by lordraiden (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder_ says:

"I still havent gotten my hands on this issue yet :("

As far as I know, not too many people would! Issue #6 only came out not long ago! this should be out some time soon! So, he has the odin power and still needs the odin sleep after expending large abounts of energy after using the full force of the oding force to bring back all his people at once! but unlike his dad, he's created a safe haven for when he's in the odin sleep so he won't be vulnerable from any enimies!

#3 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet.

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Sweet."

Gonna have to work on bumping up your vocab, shaper! this bout the third thread i've seen one word answers/comments lol

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wondered if Thor going into his Odinsleep will mean he sleeps through the secret invasion story arc.

#6 Posted by lordraiden (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I just wondered if Thor going into his Odinsleep will mean he sleeps through the secret invasion story arc."

Falki stated that the tombe was enchanted with magic for protection and healing, as he stated, Thor wouldn't have to spend as long in the odinsleep and would recomver much quicker than odin! I don't think Thor will be out that long! he's only just come back after a 3-4year hiatus!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.