Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thor 2 Movie/Fan Wish List

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Malevolent1

It appears the Thor 2 movie is initially slated for November 15th, 2013. It appears much of the original cast is returning. Evidently, this movie is centered around one of the nine worlds (not earth).

What would you like to see for the upcoming Thor 2 movie? Villain(s)? Amount of action? Romance (if any)? More Loki or less Loki?

I got a suggestion for a scene: The movie opens with a distressed military aircraft nose diving toward the south pacific ocean (a C-17 Globe Master); it has just been winged by anti aircraft fire from a group of terrorists local to the Asian continent. Thor is on the Shield Helicarrier and is dispatched. Placing himself in front of the nose of the massive aircraft, Thor, one-handed (the other hand twirling Mjolnir by his side), gradually slows the fall of the craft. Gently, he manages to sit the craft down on a Japanese runway. Applause erupts from the local airport employees. He notices a particularly loud cheering group and looks up to notice a bill board advertising a Superman movie. He narrows his gaze at the sign, smiles, huffs and walks off.

He he.

What would you all like to see in the new Thor movie?

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Loki9876

I want Balder in the sequel, as the villain I want the echantress and by her side skurge, I also want a scene in hell were Hella is.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By 2chimcha3

No romance (although they always do), lots of action, and a new villain with a little Loki maybe.

OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaRed86

Less comedy, less romance.

Ain't nothing funny or romantic about facing the Celestials or Surtur.

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Nudeviking

Last Stand of Skurge!

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By THORSON

how about a helmet?

beta ray bill

god blast

thor levitating in the air

Asagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Asagod
    • Thor needs the helmet
    • Thor needs a challenge (someone who could really defeat him)
    • Thor needs to crush some cannon fodder's skull
    • Thor needs more strength feats (he doesn't have many)
    • Thor needs to be a little more ruthless
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8  Edited By SC  Moderator

I want Sif to have a big role and cut fools up big time. Like seriously want her to have a badass moment. I want Kurse to stomp and make mountains shatter and trees fall down. Since they won't be on Earth for a lot of the movie, you can have Kurse like stomp around like a boss. Then then if you have Kurse doing all sorts of crazy strength/power demonstrations, it won't make him look too bad when he loses to Thor eventually. Then again maybe he might beat up Thor really bad in the first part of the movie so he can come back later.

I want Enchantress build up as well. Oh and want to see Thor fight without his hammer. So more Sif, a cool badass Kurse, oh and give me a creepy Malekith too, creepy and creepy. Oh and some Thor and Loki team up too, that would be cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.