Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Theories on what will happen in TGOT issue 11

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SOG7dc

What do you think will happen? how will the gorr saga come to an end? which thor do you think will come through and beat gorr?

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If I had to guess Avenger Thor gets the most shine, but Young and King Thor will definitely play a major role. Come to think of it, considering the last image we saw is the Godbomb going off, I'm thinking King Thor is the only one powerful enough to prevent it somehow in the beginning of the issue. In all honesty, I hope the "Girls of Thunder" aren't used at all next issue.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@haveatthee:

you didnt like the girls? I want to see avenger thor do something badass. but it seems king thor would and should be the only one truly strong enoughto stop gorr and the bomb

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

@haveatthee: @sog7dc: didst thou not consider that mighty Jarnbjorn will have its day? God killers are no match for Asgardian steel!

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Idk, maybe King Thor sacrifices himself to absorb the godbomb

Avenger Thor has 2 Mjonirs to beat the living crap out of Gorr and with the help of Gorr in his moment of devastation that his millennium long plan failed; he dies.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.