The death of Thor pallbearers

#1 Edited by LeeSensei (385 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Steve and Tony would most certainly be two off them also I'd imagin that beta ray bill (being thors oath brother) and Sif (being thor lover) would also be two so that's four, Loki as well you know since he's a teen ager now and doesn't despise thor anymore and that would be five so,the last would probly be one of the warriors three.

#3 Posted by HaveAtThee (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Warriors Three, Balder, Sif, Beta Ray Bill, Steve and Tony.

Knowing Marvel, they'd have Bendis write it and have Spider-Man and Wolverine fit in there somehow, maybe even Luke Cage.

#4 Posted by THORSON (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

his brothers except for loki, W3, thunderstrike

#5 Edited by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@haveatthee said:

Warriors Three, Balder, Sif, Beta Ray Bill, Steve and Tony.

Knowing Marvel, they'd have Bendis write it and have Spider-Man and Wolverine fit in there somehow, maybe even Luke Cage.

I would say these too.

#6 Posted by LeeSensei (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Well. What I meant was, who are his 6 closest friends outside of the Asgardians (because they're pretty obvious).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.