Teaser Poster for 'Thor: The Dark World' Released

• 60 results
#51 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio
@smurfboy said:

Thor needs to face an enemy that is tougher than Loki. I wonder who will it be! ;) Giant Frost? Nah, too easy for Thor to beat.

Dökkálfar!

#52 Posted by LordRequiem (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

@soloz:YES!!!!!

This poster is amazing, I hope it means for a bit more of a lightning show in this one.

#53 Posted by THORSON (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate waiting

#54 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait

#55 Posted by stevevaishnav (1 posts) - - Show Bio

hope he has gain some new powers!!!!!!

#56 Posted by torree (1 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have left a little space between 'and', and Anthony Hopkins, lol. It looks like it's his middle name.

#57 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna see a poster now with Christopher Eccleston as Malekith!

#58 Edited by Boogiepop (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@redheadedatrocitus: Well I wouldn't count on it. This movie is starring "Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, and Anthony Hopkins as Odin" according to that poster. Interesting that Christopher Eccleston's name isn't on there.

Speculation among alot of fans was that Malekith would be the main villain, but Loki would have some roll as well. Kind of odd that Eccleston's name then gets left off the poster if he's the primary antagonist. Makes me wonder how much he'll be in it. Nothing again Loki, he's been a good villain, but we've seen him twice now and I was hoping to have him be more of a side role this time around, with alot of Malekith. Starting to doubt that's going to happen though.

#59 Edited by Queso6p4 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this.

#60 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking good

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.