Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

So Avengers Issue 35.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really liked the interaction between Thor and Hyperion and am looking forward to seeing what those two get up too in the coming issues. It also seems that Hyperion is a bit of a more light hearted character now and I kind of liked that because he felt kind off stiff in past issues. Also does anyone know who did the art for the Thor and Hyperion section ?

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
    Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That issue was weird to me, Hyperion and Thor have seemed to switched personalities, Thor seemed really distant, cold even.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophisticated_ignorance: Well Hyperion did say that he suffered during the 8 month gap so that is possibly why he is like that. We might find out in later issues.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
    TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Eh... I haven't read it sorry, :) I think I'll give it a go, hopefully.

- TAS

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger what did you think ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.