Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Sif in agents of Shield cross over

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD is doing another crossover with a big-screen Marvel property: Thor heroine Lady Sif is coming to the 15th episode of the season, ABC president Paul Lee told reporters at the TCA press tour Friday.

Jaimie Alexander, who played the Asgardian goddess in both Thor films, is shooting her appearance on the show. Unlike the tacked-on throw-away addition of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury last fall, Lee assured that Lady Sif’s role is “integral” to the episode.

Lee also teased that fans will find out who the Clairvoyant is this year, and that producers have a “very cool” plan for the back half of the season. Though the show’s initial ratings plummet was worrisome, the executive said he’s feeling “very good” about the show creatively.

So SHIELD, which returns Feb. 4, is one new ABC drama this season that’s sure to return next fall. Lee noted that the network’s latest struggling drama effort Killer Women will end its run early and will be replaced by newcomer Mind Games, about two men (Christian Slater and Steve Zahn) who can tailor a plan to influence any life-altering situation.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/17/sif-lady-agents-of-shield/

I Doubt it will be anything worth watching anyways. Agents of Shield seems so bland.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I agree, the show is going down hill. It would take more than a Sif cameo to get back on track, but its worth a start.

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem about this series is that we don't get to see much heroes. I know its named Marvel Agents of Shield, so its going to focus on them Shield agents but this is a show that is carrying the hype of the Avengers movie and therefore people expected to see heroes to appear more often..

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting. I haven't seen the show but I may check out this episode. It'd be fun to see Sif kick some ass.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'll be looking for her.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By z3ro180

I like the show. Though I wouldn't know what happens in the show BECAUSE EPISODE SEVEN HAS NOT AIRED IN THE UK YET.

Avatar image for kingofthunder247
    kingofthunder247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kingofthunder247

this show is like x-men......but without the mutants lol......boring.....the show don't have to have the main heroes but.....a few powerful villians and heroes would be nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.