Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Should KT's feats = RKT's feats?

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spambot

So I as some of you sometimes visit the battle forums and its pretty common to see fights involving RKT there. Its also fairly common for people to say that RKT lacks feats in his fights but I find it strange that people never want to give him credit for KT's feats. RKT is really just KT with the rune magic/omniscience amp as I see it. He came directly out of the KT story arc, shaved his beard, lost his connection to the OF for a while, got it back then became RKT. I don't see any real valid reason to try and say he wouldn't be capable of using KT's feats since if anything he had a stronger bond with the OF due to having his spirit being whole and understanding his past mistakes with it. So that's my view but I'm curious how others see it.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well there's that whole pesky timeline thing to take into account when considering KT feats, since RKT wasn't KT from the "Gods On Earth", "Gods And Men" and "Spiral" arcs.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Spambot

@antithetical: He was up to a point though. Up until the end of Spiral actually when the second attack on Asgard happens that destroyed nyc in the process. Because it was then that KT killed Jake Olsen and that is when KT from 2166 or w/e it was went back to and convinced the 616 KT to stand down and take Asgard back. So its just 'Gods and Men' which isn't canon to 616 Thor.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By antithetical

Well up to that point absolutely, as the Ragnarok arc would be the default continuation and it's the same Thor, besides I don't recall KT having many feats in the "alternate timeline" anyway. Do people generally claim the Ragnarok arc is somehow self contained and because of that RKT has limited feats on display?

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antithetical: Yes, I think its mainly due to people not knowing how RKT came directly out of KT and thinking its self contained. The main feats KT had after Spiral were one shotting Desak and manhandling the team earth hero team that came to kill him(mostly without the OF).

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trickyman86: I agree except that I can see why OKT's feats could be excluded and I think NKT is possibly more powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Thor's feats should count for RKT. They are the same person, just RKT has new powers and runes.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor is just a more now powerful version of Thor. King Thor feats should count for him. That's like asking if normal Sentry's feats should count for Void.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Cream_God

Well duh, same with Odin feats as well

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.