Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Should Enchantress be a hero?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Should Enchantress be a hero? (25 votes)

Yes 36%
    No 64%

She is one of Thor's greatest villains but she hasn't been impressive like she used to be. Catwoman and Black Cat were villains but they're heroines now. I think Enchantress would make a good ally to Thor.

• 
    primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hells no i like her how she is amoral and hot. Helps thor when she is ready and battles him when necessary.

K_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amora creation was Inspired on Freyja the Norse Goddess of love, sexuality, beauty, fertility, but marvel after the event fear itself, change Frigga into Freyja.

With Angela as Odin's daughter, Sif and Valkyrie and with this new female imitation of Thor there is no space in Asgard for another female hero, Amora is a perfect foe for Angela.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I like me a bad girl.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By arthurkerr

@k_thor said:

Amora creation was Inspired on Freyja the Norse Goddess of love, sexuality, beauty, fertility, but marvel after the event fear itself, change Frigga into Freyja.

With Angela as Odin's daughter, Sif and Valkyrie and with this new female imitation of Thor there is no space in Asgard for another female hero, Amora is a perfect foe for Angela.

she was first make the new female the villain sorry spot taken... lol

I have to also add that if Angela did fight Amora I would root for Amora because she has played the good guy far more then the bad and she is damn good at it.

Plus she has brains and cast spells and she looks good doing it.

Plus I cannot stand Angela.

Just sayin lol

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say make her good , far more awesome a character and comes complete with nothing even close to somebody Else's domain.

I would read her as a good guy before I would read about yet another Thor unworthy story arc yet again.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k_thor: this.

she is the hottest girl in the Thor world i think Thor is insane for took Sif and not Amora...

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@mjolnirson: well Sif isn't a manipulative megalomaniac so that might have a bit to so with it. I agree that Enchantress is much sexier though.

K_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she is the hottest girl in the Thor world i think Thor is insane for took Sif and not Amora...

Marvel Thor had many love interest's, but Amora is a special one!!! but in the end marvel knows that his wife is Sif, in the Poetic Edda (she also born blond), although now marvel is disrespecting the Norse Mythology with the female imitation of Thor and Angela as Thor sister, if in the Angela case i don't mind because she has her own identity/personality in the case of the female Thor i hate the idea because she is an imitation of the existing character, some day i will quit marvel comics because i won't be able to relate any more with the Scandinavian Myths, i don't know why marvel makes this changes in Thor he "exist" outside of comics, and he always be a male and the Norse God of thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing, healing and fertility.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k_thor said:

@mjolnirson said:

Marvel Thor had many love interest's, but Amora is a special one!!! but in the end marvel knows that his wife is Sif, in the Poetic Edda (she also born blond), although now marvel is disrespecting the Norse Mythology with the female imitation of Thor and Angela as Thor sister, if in the Angela case i don't mind because she has her own identity/personality in the case of the female Thor i hate the idea because she is an imitation of the existing character, some day i will quit marvel comics because i won't be able to relate any more with the Scandinavian Myths, i don't know why marvel makes this changes in Thor he "exist" outside of comics, and he always be a male and the Norse God of thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing, healing and fertility.

Over all she is the perfect anti hero , one that will do the job but would prefer to do something else.

This makes her prime for Amora smash I mean Enchantress smash sorry.

would it be nice to see her fighting along side Thor. Why yes she completes him well I think.

Then again I also think Crown and coke go together well.

Whom am I to say.

Just add ice and serve.

It should all work out in the end.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k_thor: agreed totally but i still think that Thor is insane jajaja

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she'd be a good Anti-Hero

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

I think "gods" characthers should be neutral.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

No, she lacks the morality and selflessness to be a hero. Besides, she's better as a villain.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. At best she is an anti villain.

At her core, Enchantress is a seriously selfish, vain person. Heroism for the sake of altruism is rarely something she can muster.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

The should have her fight Scarlet Witch more often.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. At best she is an anti villain.

At her core, Enchantress is a seriously selfish, vain person. Heroism for the sake of altruism is rarely something she can muster.

Sounds about right, anti-villain/hero, neither outright villainous nor unselfishly heroic.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it has been said that she is the other half of his wedding due or partnership so I would say Yes she should be a good guy. They are gods after all and above hero villain type of thing. So if she chooses to be the hero more power to her. She has all the tools for the job.

Seems Marvel is starting to lack any type of hero these days for those whom sell friends up the river and try to unmask them. I never thought Tony for the villain type but you just never know.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

Nah, I think shes cool being a villain

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That actually happened in Axis... And was not great just like that all event...And her sexiness/seductions are greater when she is evil/antagonist...

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:

That actually happened in Axis... And was not great just like that all event...And her sexiness/seductions are greater when she is evil/antagonist...

At most I could only see her as an anti hero

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no, that's bad for business.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

were you mad when you asked this?

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By antithetical

@asgaard said:

I agree, though I still don't particularly like the idea of her being "evil". "Antagonistic" is good though, she is a "goddess" after all and has her own motivations.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:

I agree, though I still don't particularly like the idea of her being "evil". "Antagonistic" is good though, she is a "goddess" after all and has her own motivations.

I Agree... evil/antagonist...

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Being evil makes her hotter.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.