Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Question about the God of thunder cover?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

So marvel has said GOT will have thor team up with his past and future self to defeat a god killer. So the first cover showa us present thor and the second shows us past thor but there has not been any news of a third so far but i was looking at the covers joined to gether and what i thought was odin in the centre could actually be futre thor.So looking at the picture below what do you think could this be future thor or just odin? (also the costume has grown on me and looks pretty badass)

No Caption Provided
    Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Future Thor is going to be the King of asgard but that really looks like it's Odin.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By z3ro180

@Thor's hammmer: after makeing this thread i relized tat it was thor not odin.

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By selinaky

I thought about that as well, but assumed it was Odin because of the one eye. Is it Thor?

I also like the outfits, can't wait to read it.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By z3ro180

@Selinaky: i was looking at the picture after i made this thread and realized it was thor. The helmet looks the same but with little horns and hanging oer his left shoulder is his cape like the way past thor has it and the biggist lue was the eye patch osin has it over his right eye and this dude has it over his left eye.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.