Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8593 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Protect Asgard As Thor In "Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue" Video Game

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

Long before the days of console games people played pinball for laughs. Remember what that was like? If you loved playing pinball and love reading comics (why else would you be here?) then you'll be happy to hear that Marvel and Zen Studios have collaborated to launch "Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue" which will be available for download on X-Box LIVE and the Playstation Network next week. The companies previously revealed three of the "tables" for the game; each featuring a different Marvel character or concept.

The previously revealed tables include Ghost Rider, Moon Knight and the X-Men and earlier today, the final table was unveiled in a press release to feature Thor. The Thor table will allow you to play as Thor who must protect Asgard from the impending threats like the Frost Giants, Surtur the fire wielding demon of Muspelheim, the Destroyer and last but not least, Thor's mischievous brother Loki. The game will be made available for download on December 13th on PSN and December 14th on X-Box LIVE. What do you think of the gameplay trailer above? What do you think of playing pinball on your game console?

Source: ZEN Studios

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

I would rather play an actual pinball of Thor. :P

Markall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Markall

Pretty Cool

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Decept-O

@The Impersonator said:

I would rather play an actual pinball of Thor. :P

Ha Ha! I didn't want to be the one to say it but I agree. Regardless I imagine this could be a lot of fun, something different.

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Ganthetsward20

I thought this was a lame Idea at first, but after watching the video, maybe it wont be...I'm up in the air on it still. I hope its not like some story line your playing pinball too. That would be hilarious but not cool. Hard to say.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By FoxxFireArt

I've never really been into pinball. I did watch the Quick Looks on Giant Bomb that had some of these Marvel pinball games. When I hear comics and video games. I prefer to think about games such as Arkham City.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#6  Edited By Deadcool

Cool

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I think I like the simulated play they show on the clip more than what the real game might be. But if they ever have it at an arcade I go to sometime, sure I'll give it a shot!

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

And if you're a PlayStation Plus member, you get Marvel Pinball for free when it comes out, which means I'll definitely check it out!

SuperXAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By SuperXAsh

uh..... yay??! O.o

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.