Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Possible death?

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I read from other viners that Thor may die? Is this true? On what evidence?
    Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Thor's hammmer

it is prophesiced that Thor will die in conlict with the Serpent.  

Thor is going to fight the Serpent in the next issue of Fear Itself. So if the Prophesy comes True Thor dies. if not He lives.  

i'm not too worried since Thor has died and came back to life within the same panel before. if he does Die I'd imagine he'd be back very soon especily considering he just got a new ongoing series.
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Kallarkz
    @Thor's hammmer said:
    it is prophesiced that Thor will die in conlict with the Serpent.   Thor is going to fight the Serpent in the next issue of Fear Itself. So if the Prophesy comes True Thor dies. if not He lives.   i'm not too worried since Thor has died and came back to life within the same panel before. if he does Die I'd imagine he'd be back very soon especily considering he just got a new ongoing series.
    which new ongoing? 
    Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thor's hammmer
    @Kallarkz said:

@Thor's hammmer said:

it is prophesiced that Thor will die in conlict with the Serpent.   Thor is going to fight the Serpent in the next issue of Fear Itself. So if the Prophesy comes True Thor dies. if not He lives.   i'm not too worried since Thor has died and came back to life within the same panel before. if he does Die I'd imagine he'd be back very soon especily considering he just got a new ongoing series.

which new ongoing? 

the Mighty Thor Vol. 1 it's only like 6 issues in.
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Kallarkz
    @Thor's hammmer said:
    @Kallarkz said:

@Thor's hammmer said:

which new ongoing? 

the Mighty Thor Vol. 1 it's only like 6 issues in.
    ahh yes I am following that story arc. It's on issue 4 atm but all that is happening then is occurring before Fear Itself.
    vidarrodinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vidarrodinson

Anything can happen.  It would seem time to get the Belt of Strength and the Iron Gloves ready.  Give yourself a fighting chance .  A  doubled powered Thor could kick some major butt.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By moviegeek17

if they kill him i might have to cut back on my marvel comics for a while, thor has become one of my favorite characters recently and i really don't want him to die. i'm thinking it'll be odin that dies actually.

vprvnmsrt10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By vprvnmsrt10

I dont know how I feel about this. On the one hand I am loving Thor at the moment. On the other hand, it would for a really interesting story.

Today is has been a day for death. Just heard about Hellboy as well.

Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Larkin1388

I hope they don't kill off Thor. But seeing as a lot of his series deal with Ragnarok, it's kind of inevitable.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By z3ro180
    @VprVnmSRT10: what happend to hellboy??
    madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By madrid_san
    @Z3RO180

ハロー 少年 は死んでいる 。

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.