Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Paging Doctor Blake

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Onemoreposter

Where is Donald Blake these days? I vaguely remember some sort of dream interlude with him and Thor the first time Thor was getting brought back from the dead after Ragnarok. I believe the whole point of there conversation was that Thor and Blake were going to renew the duel identity thing. However, I haven't seen Blake at all in years now.

Did Marvel get rid of Blake again? Where the heck is he?

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
    TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheGodofThunder

@Onemoreposter: I honestly can't recall. I remember his head being in Fraction's run, something involving amora, but that thing was so terrible I try to block it out.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By Pyrogram

They split up I think... Something like that >.>

coltnelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By coltnelson

After the events of "Fear Itself" and Thor's appearance death, Thor was on his way to dying at the hands of the Demogorge. Eventually Thor was resurrected and re-assumed his role as the God of Thunder. However, it was revealed that when Thor died, he was basically split from Donald Blake, leaving Blake to live his life. While split from Thor, Blake questions his life's purpose as he is a creation of Odin and all his memories a imaginary. He has trouble coming to terms with his imagined life and wants to be a god again. So he goes to Amora who promises to return him to his former glory by magically transforming him into a god. She feeds him a golden apple and then cuts off his head. Blake's body then grows into Amora's new henchmen called Keep. Blake's head is still alive and witnesses all this. Eventually Thor defeats Keep and Amora. Having heard Blake's complaints about his new Thor-less life, Thor leaves the still alive head of Blake with the Mares and they craft Blake a dream where he is happy. Thats how they leave it.

04nbod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By 04nbod

Marvel got rid of him again. This won't end well, it never does as the separation gets prolonged. The identity always comes back one way or another for a reason.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Onemoreposter

@coltnelson said:

After the events of "Fear Itself" and Thor's appearance death, Thor was on his way to dying at the hands of the Demogorge. Eventually Thor was resurrected and re-assumed his role as the God of Thunder. However, it was revealed that when Thor died, he was basically split from Donald Blake, leaving Blake to live his life. While split from Thor, Blake questions his life's purpose as he is a creation of Odin and all his memories a imaginary. He has trouble coming to terms with his imagined life and wants to be a god again. So he goes to Amora who promises to return him to his former glory by magically transforming him into a god. She feeds him a golden apple and then cuts off his head. Blake's body then grows into Amora's new henchmen called Keep. Blake's head is still alive and witnesses all this. Eventually Thor defeats Keep and Amora. Having heard Blake's complaints about his new Thor-less life, Thor leaves the still alive head of Blake with the Mares and they craft Blake a dream where he is happy. Thats how they leave it.

Oh wow. That sounds...kind of awfu.....l

04nbod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By 04nbod

Fraction had Jane open a surgery with Donald at the start of his run. Donald has now disappeared and we have no idea if Jane knows or how she's going to be able to keep that going. She moved from New York to Broxton for him and 20 or so issues later he's a headless dreamer. I never understand why she isn't written as angrier. This always happens to her. Its unrealistic that she is still on good terms with Thor after all the crap he's pulled.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Pyrogram

Looks like blake is not getting a show in the new run

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By evilvegeta74

@coltnelson: This is something I missed out on!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Pyrogram said:

Looks like blake is not getting a show in the new run

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By evilvegeta74

@coltnelson: Do you have scans of what happened to D.Blake!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.