Odinforce

#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"the Odinforce, grante thor all the powers that his father Odin had in life."

That about sums it up.

#2 Posted by Porter (84 posts) - - Show Bio

What can Thor do with the Odinforce? I think I know what he can do but I just want to make sure.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

the Odinforce, grante thor all the powers that his father Odin had in life.

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

So, let's break it down even further! what could odin/thor do with it! what are it's high/low showings!

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Increase his strength, power, size. Much like Odin did against Set. Create beings or objects out of nothing. Create/enchant magical items like Mjolnir.

um

#6 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Increase his strength, power, size. Much like Odin did against Set. Create beings or objects out of nothing. Create/enchant magical items like Mjolnir. um"

I'm with ya on that one! If i'm not mistaken, I believe in his battle with seth (not set, I believe) galaxies were destroyd! but the Creator, on here, doesn't seem to believe so! To say that Odin is quite above Thanos, is a big call and saying something! (because I believe Thanos to be the ultimate villain/powerhouse/mastermind)

#7 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

He's been known as Set and Seth among other names. I can give you a link with hisother aliases among a bunch of other Thor stuff.

I would say Odin is more powerful than Thanos, but not by much. I do belive that there was mention that they destroyed galaxies in thier fight, but Odin fixed them (re made them) after. Can't prove it at the moment as its just off of memory.

#8 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"He's been known as Set and Seth among other names. I can give you a link with hisother aliases among a bunch of other Thor stuff. I would say Odin is more powerful than Thanos, but not by much. I do belive that there was mention that they destroyed galaxies in thier fight, but Odin fixed them (re made them) after. Can't prove it at the moment as its just off of memory."

You might be right! will have to research it some more!(isn't Seth the egyption god?) With Thanos, who's powerset is no slouch, it's his mindset and intillect that's the most dangerous, as he's been know to make beings who dwarf his power eat there own words! but odin is still above him! and your right bout odin restoring the after affects with his battle with set(h)!

#9 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by lordraiden (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-seth.html Set is the first alias on the list. But yes most know or call him Seth. As I hate egyption gods I call him by his lesser name."

If your a big thor/odin norse mytholygy fan, check out www.comixtreme.com! they have some good battles and info there and there's one dude, Thtadthtshldntb! who's good in the know how of odin/thor and the norse god! I get alot from there!

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll try and check that place out thie weekend sometime.

#12 Posted by HAXJAX (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.