Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8593 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Odin is a badass, Cul is cool and Thor...

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thor sucks mates... come one, look his attitude... is just awful, while the story still good (my point of view) The Odinson is now a puppy who gave his freaking name... i hope Odin stomp him in the future for that.. that ain't happen.. Jason is making a good story but he is butchering Thor... though this issua was funny what are your thoughs? oh and Cul is awesome

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great story so far.

Odin seems petty though.

And Thor is just depressed, its sad.

They need to reveal who Thor is for sure already.

And why cant the "all father" whos a sky father even tell who she is.

that bothers me.

oh well, the book is good so far.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This book is the ultimate encyclopedia of walking plot-devices.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The story is okay at most but here are too many holes in it that don't make sense or add up. The illustration is okay but it looked better in the first few issues. The thing with Odin not being able to affect makes no sense at all & I can't stand how Aaron is portraying "Odinson". He has him walking about looking pathetic, he's completely butchering the character. I prefer Hickman's Unworthy Thor in New Avengers a whole lot more.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The story is okay at most but here are too many holes in it that don't make sense or add up. The illustration is okay but it looked better in the first few issues. The thing with Odin not being able to affect makes no sense at all & I can't stand how Aaron is portraying "Odinson". He has him walking about looking pathetic, he's completely butchering the character. I prefer Hickman's Unworthy Thor in New Avengers a whole lot more.

yes agree with the most, Aaron is in a stompfest against Thor, but i like how he is handling Odin, but meh even then the fact that he can't even call or lift mjolnir, or stuff is just lame. and again jaja Cul is awesome i want more of him

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the title when I says Odin is a bad-ass , well we know that to be true but how often is it shown.

Odin breaking bad with his bow Morning breaker , or his sword or sitting on his 8 legged horse or just sitting on his thrown over head flies two crows and at his feet lay two wolves.

I mean Odin truly is a warrior to behold and this is why he is leader of the Norse gods a group of warrior gods whom simply love to battle. No other ones have a heaven that you die and go to and you battle all day and you are raised at night and eat and drink at Odin's table and you tell war stories.Odin the traveler , out in the 9 realms looking over his domain , Odin the warrior out living the life he wants his subjects to lead. Odin the all wise. Keeping watch over Loki and Thor and the rest of his children and yes testing them all. Changing shape and look and you just never know where Odin will appear next not one to sit idle on the thrown and hope things are going ok. He gave a eye to see the future why would he not do everything to avert so said future from coming to past?

So in short Odin is a awesome character that is under used and I for one would like to see him used more in all his forms.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.