new to comics i missed a lot plz help!!!!

#1 Posted by Wycked (1 posts) - - Show Bio

i have been doing a lot of a lot of research trying to figure out what i can about thor and the chronology of his stories. I was just wondering what set/series of comics happened to thor and the avengers before "Heroes Return: The Mighty Thor." from what i gather i missed a war against onslaught and Asgarde getting totalled. So please give me info on what comic series happened that lead to this new thor set where thor just comes back to earth and starts anew after the knowledge that his people, to his knowledge anyways, are gone.

Or if anyone wiht the time and knowledge could just list all the series in order that would be pretty rad also :) :P

And one last thing, what the hell is up with the destroyer that was made by odin that opened his mask at thor? im so confused X_X
Post Edited:2007-08-11 21:25:56

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.