My thoughts on the thor movie.

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6559 posts) - - Show Bio

So after attempting to see thor five times in the cinema and failing I finally got thor on dvd and I have watched it at least five times so far and it is with out a doubt my favourite movie of 2011 followed by captain America and also one of the best superhero movie I have seen. As for the cast Chris Hemsworth is great as thor Anthony Hopkins is great as odin cause well hes Anthony Hopkins. Tom Hiddleston is the also great as loki and Jamie Alexander is perfite for the role of sif. You know what the cast is awesome and no matter what I type I cant do the movie any justice by saying how good I think it is. Though I do have one little nit pick and it is that the movie got me really hyped for the avenger and that I need to wait to may in order to see it. So all in all I loved this movie and would strongly recommend it any one who want to see a good movie so if where to give this movie a rating it would be five stars.

#2 Posted by THORSON (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that movie to...i could watch that movie everyday if i could.

i have a thor obsession.

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6559 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON: i totaly forgot i made this thread :/

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

4-5/10.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.