My blog on Thor vs Hulk, who should win?

#251 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull: I win the thread now.

#252 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

#253 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram:

#254 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Did not work D:

#255 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull: Did not work D:

you couldn't see th gif? damn, it was the best one i could find.

but then THERES THIS!

#256 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Friend used that yesterday xD

#257 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull: Friend used that yesterday xD

GODDAMMIT!

But seriously hulk has awesome feats too :D

#258 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Not saying the opposite, But without a doubt, Thor has the highest feats.

#259 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull: Not saying the opposite, But without a doubt, Thor has the highest feats.

#260 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Thor fighting a celestial = instant win :P

#261 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

Hulk deflecting a blast that could shatter a dimension with a thunderclap== WIN!:D

#262 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Tanking a celestial outweighs that :P

#263 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull: Tanking a celestial outweighs that :P

Not really :D, i haven't seen any celestila in particular who could destroy a dimension( not a planet)

Hulk not only tanked it, but he deflected it.

#264 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: It must be PIS then, Hulk done that once, Thor does stuff like this all the time. How about..KOing galactus for a little bit?

#265 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull: It must be PIS then, Hulk done that once, Thor does stuff like this all the time. How about..KOing galactus for a little bit?

Considering the track record hulk does things like that all the time, breaking through a time storm, mustering enough force to light up a dimension, holding a microcosm together, Tanking blows from galaxy master who had in fact desroyed planets before. And etc.

So it's by No means Pis.

In fact, thor does crazy things to and sometimes is hurt by much much weaker forces, but i don't say that it's PIS on his part.

in fact i wouldn't bring that up in particular.

#266 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: When has hulk done thigns like that all the time xD Nothing compares to defending an attack like that then being injured by Thor with a hammer swing for 30+years = PIS

#267 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull: When has hulk done thigns like that all the time xD Nothing compares to defending an attack like that then being injured by Thor with a hammer swing for 30+years = PIS

i just provided multiple instances where Hulk did such things. i can post scans as well. You seem to underestimate hulk :P

#268 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: I really don't mate, I know he is uber strong :)

#269 Posted by GreenScar1990 (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

Thor not even being a threat to a single Celestial.

Thor and every hero for that matter are nothing but the tiniest annoyance to a Celestial.

Thor getting spared thanks to Gaia.

Fact.

No real threat to them.

Unless you're someone on Galactus' level of power or higher, you're of no real threat to the Celestials, let alone one of them.

#270 Posted by GreenScar1990 (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: Not exactly.

Hulk destroyed Nightmare's entire dimension/universal realm.

So... one time feat? Not at all.

Just saying.

#271 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenScar1990: Seriously I was joking, stop being buthurt.

#272 Posted by GreenScar1990 (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: I'm not. Just having some fun with a little friendly discussion is all. Hulk and Thor both have some pretty awesome feats. That's why they're the Marvel Universe most powerful heroes. I mean, how many people could actually stand against Hulk & Thor if they'd team-up? Not many, unless you count those of extreme power levels like Celestials, Galactus, Eternity, Death, Oblivion, etc. :)

#273 Posted by Old_Chris (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

Considering the track record hulk does things like that all the time, breaking through a time storm, mustering enough force to light up a dimension, holding a microcosm together, Tanking blows from galaxy master who had in fact desroyed planets before. And etc.

So it's by No means Pis.

In fact, thor does crazy things to and sometimes is hurt by much much weaker forces, but i don't say that it's PIS on his part.

in fact i wouldn't bring that up in particular.

Not saying some of the ones you named are particulary PIS, but a lot of Hulks high ends are.

#274 Posted by sommyt (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenScar1990: dude Thor pushed the world tree against its will. The earth is like a fruit on the world trees branches that holds the 9 realms ...that is beyond anything hulk has ever thought about in strength. .and no he did not have mjolnir with him ...Thor own power is greater than mjolnir and its just a tool as was previously stated ..if thor ans hulk go at it and thor is not holding back Hulk has nooooo hope ..Zeus has stated that Hercules is far above him in physical strength ...Hercules and Thor always stalemate in strength contest ... adding the god of thunder using his powers at full potential is spite .....so. I do not conceive that hulk is stronger

#275 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is obviosly stronger than Thor strength wise, but Thor has a diverse set of powers that can take Hulk out.

#276 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he does.

#277 Posted by hulksmash134 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@grevous11: Indeed this will be great fight to watch but Hulk has won every time. If you watch Hulk vs Thor the movie or ULtimate Avengers, u will see that Hulk pretty much kills him. Ur statement is clearly wrong.

#278 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@grevous11: Indeed this will be great fight to watch but Hulk has won every time. If you watch Hulk vs Thor the movie or ULtimate Avengers, u will see that Hulk pretty much kills him. Ur statement is clearly wrong.

this.... marvel messed up a great rivalry....

I also do not agree hulk is stronger, not when the writer writes thor correctly....

hulk and thor have equal strength... its just after the 90's writers drop the ball.... then disney took over.. and that was it

#279 Posted by CHE_GUEVARA (51 posts) - - Show Bio

thor- god- omnipotent

hulk- gamma monster- the angrier he gets the stronger he becomes (can get infinitely angry)

you can't compare two individuals with infinite power.

#280 Edited by lowlaville (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

@royaldivinity: Just curious about the part where Thor saves Rulk from demise. Now I'm not denying Thor is FTL, he has to be in order to escape from the gravity of a black hole and save Rulk. But light is not getting sucked into the blackhole because the gravity of a black hole is travelling faster than light. The suction is not FTL. Its strong enough that anything that is not faster than light cannot escape it's gravity. It's a minor correction, I just thought I would mention it.

#281 Edited by Mxyzptlk_CV (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's stronger than Thor...He beats him

#282 Edited by THORSON (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

still on this subject?...jeeez let it go already.

#283 Posted by MasterKungFu (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really

#284 Posted by THORSON (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

Not really

why bump this thread? nothing good ever comes out of this topic.

#285 Edited by Experio (13350 posts) - - Show Bio

Not an accurate analysis but don't disagree with the outcome

#286 Posted by thund450 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#287 Posted by Glarinetta (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry Hulk fans, but even Hulk can't survive Thor's most powerful attacks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.