Marvel vs DC - Thor vs SHAZAM. Who won ?

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

So in Marvel vs DC thor and captain marvel fought but i dount know who won. Could some one tell me and if you have them please post some scans ?

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180:

This guy,I will try to find some scans.

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: cool thanks dude.

#4 Posted by coltnelson (142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: Here is the actual fight between Thor and Captain Marvel

And here is the scoreboard at the end of the Marvel VS DC #2 as well as all the match ups from the series.

#5 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

can thor do nothing without his hammer...

he looks like a girl in that costume

#6 Posted by THORSON (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@Z3RO180:

This guy,I will try to find some scans.

#7 Posted by THORSON (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin: so how are you a thor fan again?

#8 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@coltnelson: Do you have the full scoreboard?

#9 Edited by coltnelson (142 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: I have all four issues of the Marvel VS DC series, and I just looked through them to find the other scoreboards but it turns out they never printed another scoreboard. It was only in the second issue. But in the end it comes out with Superman defeating Hulk, Batman wins against Captain America, Storm defeating Wonder Woman, Spider-Man defeating Superboy, Wolverine beating Lobo, Flash wining over Quicksliver, Robin over Jubilee, Aquaman defeating Namor, Electra defeating Catwoman, Thor winning over Captain Marvel, and Silver Surfer defeating Green Lantern.

Batman VS Captain America, Hulk VS Superman, Superboy VS Spider-man, Wolverine VS Lobo and Wonder Woman VS Storm were all reader voted battles.

Final tally would be 6 Marvel victories to 5 DC victories. But the story never really gets into a winner and a loser.

#10 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON said:

@cmartin: so how are you a thor fan again?

i can assure you i am.....

you see when they write thor like this they underwrite his strength, which really annoys me...

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24598 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor won also Wolverine vs Lobo was Bullsh*t

#12 Posted by THORSON (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin: what the meaning of "can thor do nothing without his hammer..."?

#13 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON: limitless strength... would be nice to see him out that strength on display.... you see when writers keep thor only using his hammer his strength is forgotten, how many times have we seen thor fighting and once he loses the hammer he is pummelled, eg thor vs red hulk once red hulk too kis hammer thpr was helpless , where was his strength and hand to hand skills.....? he was pitiful couldnt even throw a punch...

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (81468 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor won.

#15 Posted by utkanflash (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor my favorite Marvel hero..And he is might so high and big.. But Shazam total package.... Speed,Durability,Strength,Stamina,Intelligence,Magic,Might bla bla bla....

This fight s tough ... Thor is a true warrior and a God .... Captain mini pack of ancient greek mythology .... I dont know... But always Captain looks so underrated...then ım go with Shazam Power...

ım wonder this; Captain marvel with Full Shazam Power Vs Thor with Full Odin Force... this is a real battle :D

#16 Posted by HaveAtThee (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeesh, that costume looks horrible though in those scans.

#17 Posted by The Stegman (23005 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

Thor won also that entire crossover was Bullsh*t

Fixed.
#18 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor won

#19 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure Thor won in the Marvel vs DC comics, but those were decided by fan votes, right? and thus shouldnt be taken seriously? Right? RIGHT?! I mean they are so filled with PIS. They were fun to read, but REALLY, they shouldnt be cannon. Wolverine winning against Lobo? Spider-Man winning against Superboy?! Storm Winning against Wonder Woman?!?!

Shazam, is Supermans equal, who i got no doubt winning against Thor if it wasnt for Supermans weakness to magic, i dont see Thor winning this fight, Billys speed is much greater, his strenght is proberly better, his durabily is on-par, they are both infused with magic... Shazam takes it.

#20 Posted by BrianBusterBear888823 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam wins he is just as good as Thor but he is faster and has more powers.

#21 Posted by phisigmatau (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin said:

@THORSON: limitless strength... would be nice to see him out that strength on display.... you see when writers keep thor only using his hammer his strength is forgotten, how many times have we seen thor fighting and once he loses the hammer he is pummelled, eg thor vs red hulk once red hulk too kis hammer thpr was helpless , where was his strength and hand to hand skills.....? he was pitiful couldnt even throw a punch...

you're the most pissed off Thor fan of all time. and I love it lol

#22 Posted by THORSON (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

my father did.

#23 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3808 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't get that crossover battle, how did Billy get knocked out by saying the word? He has taken alot of beating from black Adam and Superman before why would Mjolnir be a problem

#24 Posted by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't get that crossover battle, how did Billy get knocked out by saying the word? He has taken alot of beating from black Adam and Superman before why would Mjolnir be a problem

hammer must have hit him

#25 Edited by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, but through voting.

#26 Edited by THORSON (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR beats shazzam 9/10

#27 Posted by Kanen (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins he is much older and is an actual God

#28 Posted by Tyger (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: On and off, regular lightning has even caused Billy to revert forms.

Thor has magical control over lightning... which also allows him to change form (to and from Don Blake or Erik Masterson.)

Basically, the fight was won because Thor was Billy's 'kryptonite'.

#29 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3808 posts) - - Show Bio

@kanen: Thor is ONE God, Captain Marvel is powered by 6 Gods. Besides experience doesn't matter if Billy got the Wisdom of a ancient God.

#30 Edited by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Having 6 attributes from different Gods doesn't count for any superiority since those stats are added up to what Thor has overally, power of one god was sub-categorized in Captain Marvel's case. Billy possesses the Stamina of Atlas and power of Zeus yet are both inferior to Thor who's shown to fight for months without rest or sustenance and a greater performance with lightning.

#31 Posted by Lvenger (18226 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully other debates can prove that Thor can beat Captain Marvel without the use of biased fan voting...

#32 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3808 posts) - - Show Bio

@Experio: Thor having better lightning than a Skyfather? not sure about that...

#33 Edited by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Marvel Zeus? Doubtful. Don't feel the same way about DC's.

#34 Posted by Bezza (3346 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam/Cap Marvel was always considered Superman's equal, so a battle with Thor should be as close as a Superman v Thor battle....

Interesting point about the lightning and Thor being Billy's Kryptonite...hadn't thought about that before..

Some of those DC v Marvel fights are bonkers. What is Spiderman doing battling Superboy?!

#35 Posted by HaveAtThee (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Or Wonder Woman against Storm for that matter. I like Storm plenty but I think she goes down against Diana, rather quickly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.