Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Marvel Heroes "Thor" Trailer

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Players looking to suit up as their favorite super heroes in Marvel Heroes before the official launch can register now for this weekend’s Open Beta, which begins Friday, May 10 at 5:00 PM PT until Monday May 13 at 10:00 AM PT. Anyone who registers at www.MarvelHeroes.com can play for free this weekend. For the last time during the upcoming Marvel Heroes Open Beta weekend, the starting playable heroes will be changed to Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, and Black Widow, allowing people to play as any of their favorite Avengers.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

sure it's free. but then what's with the premium pack?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Could we get this on consoles is my big question.

PrimeDirective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sure it's free. but then what's with the premium pack?

You can find the characters and costumes as random loot drops in-game, or you can just pay to unlock them

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primedirective: i want to believe that and it would be super cool if it was true. but i doubt it.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Equonox

This is a glorified X-Men Legends / Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. They should have just copied DC Universe Online and made improvements. Instead, we get a million Spider-Men running around. Lame. I'll stick w/ DCUO for sure.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@equonox said:

This is a glorified X-Men Legends / Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. They should have just copied DC Universe Online and made improvements. Instead, we get a million Spider-Men running around. Lame. I'll stick w/ DCUO for sure.

basically

vincethekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This game sucks! The AI is poo poo. Save your money for Deadpool!!!!

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

poor marvel. They just cant get their games right

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethysquare: Marvel vs. Capcom is pretty great...but that's more of a credit to Capcom and the Street Fighter combat engine than Marvel. I've been playing DCUO since launch, as well as Injustice (tho launch was 2 weeks ago so not exactly a huge amount of time), and I must say these games are amazingly fun and addicting. Not to mention the Arkham games, which are two of the best games released in the last decade. All-in-all, I think DC does a MUCH better job w/ their video games than Marvel, even tho I think Marvel has a lot more room to work with, given how many more popular characters they have than DC.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read an article that said "for those of you worried about 1000 spider-men and wolverines running around don't worry" Did they ever announce how they prevented this

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kid Apollo

i said it ewhen i first heard about this game and ill say it again. they should have duplicated DC online so that you can play along side heroes, not play as them. i cant wait to play with 7 Spidermans, 5 Thors and a dozen Hulks!

PrimeDirective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primedirective: i want to believe that and it would be super cool if it was true. but i doubt it.

Don't doubt it, and it is super cool, because it is true... I'm in the beta, so I know what I'm talking about.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Sure does look nice! I might try it sometime.

cuteo408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who can't get the video to work?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.