Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8598 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Marvel Announces Female Thor

• 74 results
    animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By animehunter

Information found from various sources

Now that Thor would is losing his hammer, judged unworthy to wield it. Welcome to Marvel’s new relaunched comic Thor by Jason Aaron and Russell Dauterman.

Series writer Jason Aaron emphasizes, “This is not She-Thor. This is not Lady Thor. This is not Thorita. This is THOR. This is the THOR of the Marvel Universe. But it’s unlike any Thor we’ve ever seen before.”

Update: In a follow-up press release, Jason Arron stressed that the new Thor is just that: Thor.

The new female Thor will launch in a new series with a new first issue, Thor #1, launching in the fall. Aaron will stay on as writer, joined by artist Russell Dauterman, coming off of Cyclops. The press release also says this is "a brand new female hero," seemingly putting to rest speculation that the newly-revealed sister of Thor, Angela, would take up the hammer.

Original Story:

Earlier this month we learned that we’d be getting an all-new Captain America, but on ABC’s The View earlier today news broke that Marvel is also replacing another core Avenger: Thor. As announced by Whoopi Goldberg, Marvel is introducing a new female Thor in comics later this year.

“It’s a huge day in the Marvel Universe. Thor, the God of Thunder, he messed up, and he’s no longer worthy to hold that damn hammer of his. For the first time in history, that hammer is being held by a woman. That’s right. Thor is a woman!”

Details on the identity of this new Thor remain sparse. Goldberg jokingly said that the character works on the set of The View in comics when not being Thor. The comedienne did say more matter-of-factly that the new Thor modeled herself after the original after being saved by him. The View co-host goes on to say that she becomes the possessor of Mjolnir after the original Thor becomes no longer worthy according to the inscription.

The idea of the original male Thor losing Mjolnir might seem shocking, but something comics fans were hinted to in recently solicited Avengers covers showing Thor holding Jarnbjorn, a battle axe introduced in the first issue of Jason Aaron and Esad Ribic’s run on Thor: God of Thunder, which also had a major role in the Uncanny Avengers storyline that has run since that series launched.

Newsarama expects more information on this all-new, all-female Thor leading up to Comic-Con International.

No Caption Provided

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By dernman

Was just about to make a thread myself.

BsmAcWOCcAAd53P

Was announced on the view.

http://bamsmackpow.com/2014/07/15/marvel-reveals-first-female-character-wield-power-thor-view/

Well, now we know why Marvel chose to make its announcement today on The View.

According to Whoopi Goldberg and company, for the first time in history, a female character will wield the power of Thor. The story details were light, but apparently Thor will be found unworthy of Mjolnir, leaving a female to take up the power of the Thunder God — and despite her gender, she will still be referred to as Thor.

Goldberg teased that she knew the identity of the character who would take up the hammer before jokingly saying it would be her. Co-host Jenny McCarthy stepped in with a little more background, saying it was a woman who was saved by Thor and then followed him to Earth. After Thor is found unworthy (by Odin, one would imagine), the power and duty that come with Mjolnir pass over to her.

A concept image of the female Thor was shown, and the hosts admired her more realistic proportions compared to many female super heroes.

Expect much more on this breaking news soon.

So what will Thor call himself? :/

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Veitha

Damn, I was going to post this hahaha

Well, I love Aaron's Thor so I guess that this is going to have reasons.

Who do you think she'll be? Valkyrie? Angela? His grandaughter from the future?

EDIT:

No Caption Provided

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dernman

@veitha: My post quote says it's a woman he saves and follows him to Earth. I'm not sure this is driven by Aaron. It might be Marvel pushing him to do so as hinted in other books.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@veitha: My post quote says it's a woman he saves and follows him to Earth. I'm not sure this is driven by Aaron. It might be Marvel pushing him to do so as hinted in other books.

so she's not from Earth, right? She may be from Asgard, or from another time/dimension, or from another planet.

Well, Marvel pushed him for sure, but I think that he may manage the idea in a good way

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By animehunter

@veitha: @dernman: New info added

Update: In a follow-up press release, Jason Arron stressed that the new Thor is just that: Thor.

The new female Thor will launch in a new series with a new first issue, Thor #1, launching in the fall. Aaron will stay on as writer, joined by artist Russell Dauterman, coming off of Cyclops. The press release also says this is "a brand new female hero," seemingly putting to rest speculation that the newly-revealed sister of Thor, Angela, would take up the hammer.

Original Story:

Earlier this month we learned that we’d be getting an all-new Captain America, but on ABC’s The View earlier today news broke that Marvel is also replacing another core Avenger: Thor. As announced by Whoopi Goldberg, Marvel is introducing a new female Thor in comics later this year.

“It’s a huge day in the Marvel Universe. Thor, the God of Thunder, he messed up, and he’s no longer worthy to hold that damn hammer of his. For the first time in history, that hammer is being held by a woman. That’s right. Thor is a woman!”

Details on the identity of this new Thor remain sparse. Goldberg jokingly said that the character works on the set of The View in comics when not being Thor. The comedienne did say more matter-of-factly that the new Thor modeled herself after the original after being saved by him. The View co-host goes on to say that she becomes the possessor of Mjolnir after the original Thor becomes no longer worthy according to the inscription.

The idea of the original male Thor losing Mjolnir might seem shocking, but something comics fans were hinted to in recently solicited Avengers covers showing Thor holding Jarnbjorn, a battle axe introduced in the first issue of Jason Aaron and Esad Ribic’s run on Thor: God of Thunder, which also had a major role in the Uncanny Avengers storyline that has run since that series launched.

Newsarama expects more information on this all-new, all-female Thor leading up to Comic-Con International.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: @dernman: New info added to first post

oh, thank you. So All-New hero, All-New title. Damn, I'm going to miss Ribic on Thor :/

But maybe we will keep another ongoing for the original one? He's got Jarnbjorn in the Time Runs Out cover

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dernman

@veitha said:

@animehunter said:

@veitha: @dernman: New info added to first post

oh, thank you. So All-New hero, All-New title. Damn, I'm going to miss Ribic on Thor :/

But maybe we will keep another ongoing for the original one? He's got Jarnbjorn in the Time Runs Out cover

Yeah I hope Thor still has a book because a story based on him dealing with the loss could be very interesting.

I refuse to call her a guys name Thor and it's just too confusing with two of them around. So I'm calling her either She-Thor (She Ra), or Shor.

Also kind of sounds like the set up for Thor Girl.

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Glarinetta

Thor gonna lose Mjölnir? WTF

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Glarinetta

PLEASE, this is joke, right? Thor will not lose Mjölnir and someone else not gonna reclaim it. I thought that it only obey Thor after they combined his life-force to it. Thor gonna be powerless?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dernman

I hope they remember that Thor doesn't need the hammer to wield his power. That it only allows others to use his power.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dernman

PLEASE, this is joke, right? Thor will not lose Mjölnir and someone else not gonna reclaim it. I thought that it only obey Thor after they combined his life-force to it. Thor gonna be powerless?

I guess they are ignoring how Dr Strange connected the two.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#13  Edited By Lvenger

I'll repost what I said in the other thread since it sums up my thoughts well enough:

"OK now I've got my gif related disbelief at the inanity and ridiculousness Marvel have pulled yet again, I'll make some damn points about this gender change. This is beyond ridiculous from Marvel that it isn't even funny, it's just a pathetic marketing gimmick designed for shock value and cash grabbing. Not only do Marvel make the mistake to remove Steve Rogers from the position of Captain America just to put a temporary Falcon in place for a token's character sake, they now have the misguided notion to promote the opposite gender by replacing Thor's brilliantly written series by Jason Aaron. So I guess Tony's brother Arno is going to be the new Iron Man because Marvel's reasons are sooo enlightened on these matters. Another thing I'm annoyed about is Thor being found unworthy. That really ticks me off about this news. Thor's gone through growth and development as a character over the years and whilst he has flaws, Aaron has done an excellent job explaining why he’s worthy of Mjolnir.

I was really enjoying Aaron's Thor series too, undoubtedly one of Marvel's best, consistently well written titles that is one of the best things to happen to The God of Thunder. And now the editors have gotten in the way with this hair brained scheme at promoting 'gender equality.' If I was directly addressing the Thor creative team and editors who seem to want gender equality in the Thor line, this is what I'd say. Make a damn effort to promote Thor's female support cast; Jane Foster, Roz Solomon, Lady Sif, Valkyrie, hell even Angela since you're bringing her in (and I have the feeling Angela is going to be the new Thor now.) Believe me when I say female characters need more promotion and treatment in comics but make them new characters or flesh out the old ones you have. Don't shoe horn a female character into a male hero's position as, at the end of the day, she's still defined by the male character, not her own legacy. And that point is the real nail in the coffin for Marvel's misguided attempts at promoting gender diversity; that the new female Thor will still be defined by being a female version of Thor in the first place. Call me old fashioned if you will but I like Captain America as Steve Rogers, Tony Stark as Iron Man and Thor Odinson as Thor. These shoehorned replacements can never match the quality or history that the originals have. You can't beat the originals as they say.

Since Thor was on the cover of that Avengers time out issue with Jarnbjorn, I'm hoping that Aaron will still be working on Thor's series since he is still the God of Thunder. And it really ticks me off beyond belief that the solicit says "And this new Thor isn't a temporary female substitute - she's now the one and only Thor, and she is worthy!” Don't lie or kid yourselves Marvel, you know you'll give Thor Mjolnir back within the year. Just like Superior Spider-Man, Bucky as Captain America, Wolverine being dead etc. If Aaron still has a separate Thor series to go alongside the female Thor, I might read that. If not, I'm done with Marvel for the time being. Thor: GOT was the only Marvel series I was reading and if I have to read female Thor to see what's going on with male Thor, I'm not having it at all.

Finally, I hope the feminists and pushers for women to have greater roles in comics don't jump down my throat by proclaiming this a hate speech. It's an impassioned plea to Marvel pointing out the errors of their ways and, whilst it is just one opinion, is probably going to be shared by loads of die hard Thor fans too. If people like this then...good for you I guess, it's your call. But I most certainly do not. And I support a greater diversity in female leads such as Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Wonder Woman etc in comics. I just don't see the plausibility or sensibility in this foolish temporary change for the sake of change that is being proclaimed here. Cast this as an angry rant if you must but at least it'll be a rant where I've made some critical and fair points of this ostentatious change. That will be reverted in a year as all other Marvel changes are.

/endpost."

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dernman
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@lvenger: Preach on.

Heh many thanks mate. I feel I've clarified both the view that this is a stupid move without losing sight of the need for more female characters in comics. But this isn't the way to make more female characters in comics, that's for certain.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@lvenger said:

I'll repost what I said in the other thread since it sums up my thoughts well enough:

"OK now I've got my gif related disbelief at the inanity and ridiculousness Marvel have pulled yet again, I'll make some damn points about this gender change. This is beyond ridiculous from Marvel that it isn't even funny, it's just a pathetic marketing gimmick designed for shock value and cash grabbing. Not only do Marvel make the mistake to remove Steve Rogers from the position of Captain America just to put a temporary Falcon in place for a token's character sake, they now have the misguided notion to promote the opposite gender by replacing Thor's brilliantly written series by Jason Aaron. So I guess Tony's brother Arno is going to be the new Iron Man because Marvel's reasons are sooo enlightened on these matters. Another thing I'm annoyed about is Thor being found unworthy. That really ticks me off about this news. Thor's gone through growth and development as a character over the years and whilst he has flaws, Aaron has done an excellent job explaining why he’s worthy of Mjolnir.

I was really enjoying Aaron's Thor series too, undoubtedly one of Marvel's best, consistently well written titles that is one of the best things to happen to The God of Thunder. And now the editors have gotten in the way with this hair brained scheme at promoting 'gender equality.' If I was directly addressing the Thor creative team and editors who seem to want gender equality in the Thor line, this is what I'd say. Make a damn effort to promote Thor's female support cast; Jane Foster, Roz Solomon, Lady Sif, Valkyrie, hell even Angela since you're bringing her in (and I have the feeling Angela is going to be the new Thor now.) Believe me when I say female characters need more promotion and treatment in comics but make them new characters or flesh out the old ones you have. Don't shoe horn a female character into a male hero's position as, at the end of the day, she's still defined by the male character, not her own legacy. And that point is the real nail in the coffin for Marvel's misguided attempts at promoting gender diversity; that the new female Thor will still be defined by being a female version of Thor in the first place. Call me old fashioned if you will but I like Captain America as Steve Rogers, Tony Stark as Iron Man and Thor Odinson as Thor. These shoehorned replacements can never match the quality or history that the originals have. You can't beat the originals as they say.

Since Thor was on the cover of that Avengers time out issue with Jarnbjorn, I'm hoping that Aaron will still be working on Thor's series since he is still the God of Thunder. And it really ticks me off beyond belief that the solicit says "And this new Thor isn't a temporary female substitute - she's now the one and only Thor, and she is worthy!” Don't lie or kid yourselves Marvel, you know you'll give Thor Mjolnir back within the year. Just like Superior Spider-Man, Bucky as Captain America, Wolverine being dead etc. If Aaron still has a separate Thor series to go alongside the female Thor, I might read that. If not, I'm done with Marvel for the time being. Thor: GOT was the only Marvel series I was reading and if I have to read female Thor to see what's going on with male Thor, I'm not having it at all.

Finally, I hope the feminists and pushers for women to have greater roles in comics don't jump down my throat by proclaiming this a hate speech. It's an impassioned plea to Marvel pointing out the errors of their ways and, whilst it is just one opinion, is probably going to be shared by loads of die hard Thor fans too. If people like this then...good for you I guess, it's your call. But I most certainly do not. And I support a greater diversity in female leads such as Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Wonder Woman etc in comics. I just don't see the plausibility or sensibility in this foolish temporary change for the sake of change that is being proclaimed here. Cast this as an angry rant if you must but at least it'll be a rant where I've made some critical and fair points of this ostentatious change. That will be reverted in a year as all other Marvel changes are.

/endpost."

I agree entirely.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Rule 63 has made it's way into (gotten popular in) official marvel canon.
    Rule 63 has made it's way into (gotten popular in) official marvel canon.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Veitha

@lvenger said:

@dernman said:

Heh many thanks mate. I feel I've clarified both the view that this is a stupid move without losing sight of the need for more female characters in comics. But this isn't the way to make more female characters in comics, that's for certain.

well, you're right on this. They've got so many female characters to use, including Sif and Valkyrie if they wanted to have a female Asgardian hero

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

/endpost."

This!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@lvenger said:

/endpost."

I agree entirely.

Don't get me wrong, I do want female characters to get their place in comic books. We need more of that for certain. But the worst way to do that is by making a female version of a male superhero. It demeans the male hero and leaves the superheroine being solely defined as a female replacement of the male hero.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@lvenger said:

@dernman said:

well, you're right on this. They've got so many female characters to use, including Sif and Valkyrie if they wanted to have a female Asgardian hero

Exactly, that's what I mentioned in my uber rant on the first page. If Marvel wanted to promote female characters in the Thor line, promote Sif or Valkyrie with bigger roles or their own series (cough Journey into Mystery) Don't replace a male character with a female stand in who'll probably be replaced in a year's time just like all Marvel changes.

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Glarinetta

Only way that i'm gonna tolerate this is that Thor gonna be bad ass without Mjölnir. (Gonna use his powers without Mjölnir, maybe learn some new tricks.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

@lvenger said:

@squares said:

@lvenger said:

/endpost."

I agree entirely.

Don't get me wrong, I do want female characters to get their place in comic books. We need more of that for certain. But the worst way to do that is by making a female version of a male superhero. It demeans the male hero and leaves the superheroine being solely defined as a female replacement of the male hero.

Exactly. It's like saying that female characters only work in main roles if the stage is set by male characters beforehand.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@lvenger said:

@squares said:

@lvenger said:

/endpost."

I agree entirely.

Exactly. It's like saying that female characters only work in main roles if the stage is set by male characters beforehand.

Which is ultimately detrimental to the female hero and removes the male hero for no good reason whatsoever. This simple common sense thinking seems to have eluded editors and executives at Marvel.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@squares said:

@lvenger said:

@squares said:

@lvenger said:

/endpost."

I agree entirely.

Which is ultimately detrimental to the female hero and removes the male hero for no good reason whatsoever. This simple common sense thinking seems to have eluded editors and executives at Marvel.

amen on this. It's a bit sexist, now that I think about it.

Only way that i'm gonna tolerate this is that Thor gonna be bad ass without Mjölnir. (Gonna use his powers without Mjölnir, maybe learn some new tricks.)

same here. I still got hopes for Thor w/o Mjolnir having a series or a big role in the new Thor series, and I'd love to see him using the axe in new and great ways. And he is still the son of Gaea, isn't he? He should still be able to manipulate weather on some degrees(Aaron is well aware of this).

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F**k Marvel.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird trend in the Thor universe I noticed.

You have Sif,Valkyrie, She-Thor, and now Angela. All of which have been pushed for their own book. Journey into Mystery, Defenders, new Thor book, new Angela book. From what I heard there is a female member of the Warrior's three from the mini. Balder is nowhere to be seen. Thunderstrike is in comic limbo same with Beta Ray Bill.

All-Father were replaced with the All-Mothers, Loki is now both male/female, and Asgard was replaced with Asgardia.

Seems Marvel is flipping the switch in the Thor universe.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is idiotic. This is Wally West's race change all over again.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@lvenger: Is this Tarene?

(shrugs) My best bet is Angela or Thor Girl so far.

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@lvenger said:

@squares said:

@lvenger said:

@squares said:

@lvenger said:

/endpost."

I agree entirely.

amen on this. It's a bit sexist, now that I think about it.

@glarinetta said:

same here. I still got hopes for Thor w/o Mjolnir having a series or a big role in the new Thor series, and I'd love to see him using the axe in new and great ways. And he is still the son of Gaea, isn't he? He should still be able to manipulate weather on some degrees(Aaron is well aware of this).

He IS able to control wheather, and also earth. He still have his strength, durability, stamina... He can still use god-blast if he wanna to, he still has his energy manipulation powers.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first of how could thor even lose it in thor god of thunder he has shown his worthyness in many ways and gave up his own home for people how can you not be more worthy

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

what the actual hell...

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Because we can't have totally original female heroes.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35  Edited By Jphu8414

New Cap, New Thor, is Iron Man next? Marvel going the legacy characters route?

Anyways this was pretty surprising to me but I'm actually pretty intrigued by the idea, I'll give it a chance. It does suck however that Thor: God of Thunder is going to end, it was one of my favorite books :(

Hayzuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hayzuse

I was about to pick up the Thor: GoT. I think I will stay away from Thor all together now. I love female super heroes, but why change the gender one of the most iconic super heroes in all of comics? Thor loses his hammer, fine, Thor loses his powers, fine. Female is worthy of his hammer, fine, but don't call her Thor. Just keep Thor as Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
    deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was this really necessary?

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Glarinetta

@hayzuse said:

I was about to pick up the Thor: GoT. I think I will stay away from Thor all together now. I love female super heroes, but why change the gender one of the most iconic super heroes in all of comics? Thor loses his hammer, fine, Thor loses his powers, fine. Female is worthy of his hammer, fine, but don't call her Thor. Just keep Thor as Thor.

Thor gonna lose his powers? All of them? NO!

Hayzuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glarinetta: I was just rambling. I honestly don't know what all he is losing other than the hammer and his name. I've never read any Thor material, but really wanted to until now.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Veitha
    Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Veitha
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: Damn it, if that's the road Thor takes to being the badass King Thor in the future, it's a way too high price to pay in the first place. I'll just wait out this pointless period in Aaron's otherwise stellar run until it gets retconned like these things always do.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
    TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
    No Caption Provided

This is obviously the most recent plot by the feminazi community to establish their supremacy in the media. #flawlesslogic.

Being serious though. This fuc*ing stupid.

odinblast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I'm out. Thanks again marvelnow.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wrote a little blog on it. i have positive thoughts. Hopefully this doesnt ruin Aaron's whole war of realms he's been building.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/blog/thoughts-on-the-female-thor/98809/

SoundnFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SoundnFury

Okay, so with Inhumanity and the death of the Watcher and the slow inclusion of other things (Viper becoming a squidhead Madame Hydra, Celestials implanting an embryo in Hickman's S.H.I.E.L.D.) I can only be put in mind of one thing:

Earth X, a series from the 90s. Future of Marvel Universe, and Thor in order to learn humility is put in the body of a woman.

If they're going for that the way DC keeps pushing for Kingdom Come references, I'll grab my popcorn, but I doubt it'll last long.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor just saved all the gods from every time and dimensions and blablabla but he still managed to be unworthy he must have done something freaking bad.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

For some odd reason, I actually like this idea. Which again is odd, because I heavily dislike the idea of the new Captain America that was announced.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.