Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8598 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Line item veto of comics

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

So some of us would prefer we could get our Thor fix and yet do away with some of the comic.

I prefer no sign of lafem Thor and maybe more Odin and Loki and Sif and some of the silver Surfer tossed in.

Others may only like the Enchantress and from time to time Loki and his pet the large wolf.

Some may just want Thor playing the banjo. hey just trying for a little please everybody thing.

If you could have your perfect combo of characters whom would it be and why.

I like Hero Thor mixed in with exploration Thor but never King Thor its just not his thing.

He seems more the protector type we never see him even try to learn how to lead anybody he simply has never tried and even in the Avengers looks to Captain America. So how could Thor and I do like Thor ever rule his people?

Loki seems like he wants the job but in truth it only goes over like he does not even at least try. He to does not seem like he is even willing to lead anybody yet alone want the throne. The only one who would do well with the throne does not even seem to be in the picture at all and that is Balder he would not only lead well but hell like to sit for long hours and deal with boring stuff day in and day out.

Thor would go crazy , Loki would leave faster then the door would take to close and Sif would be like what in the hell do you want me to do with this dress?

So I just want a story that makes more sense.

Give us that and then they can make queen Lateefa Thor for all I give a rats ass.

Not that I would read it but hell do your thing. But first give us a good story. Then I can go play golf or something while you make Steve Urkle Thor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.