Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8598 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

jim lee and thor

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

Has jim lee ever done art for thor and do u ever think he would do thor in his current and best costume.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Z3RO180: well, Jim Lee did the artwork for Marvels trading cards in 91 I believe...so he had to of drawn him, I couldn't find any images on this site though

I'm sure he has done a splash or two with Thor in them
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

@Z3RO180 said:

Has jim lee ever done art for thor and do u ever think he would do thor in his current and best costume.

I don't know if he's done more than this but he did draw Thor in the 1996 "Fantastic Four" series.

This is the issue.

No Caption Provided

Jim Lee drew Thor well, imo.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    I would like to see him draw modern Thor.
    MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MutenRoshi

Trouble with Heroes Reborn is 90s Thor was the greatest jobber, an achievement for him would not be getting his ass kicked by Hulk. Jim did a very bad ass Doom tough and his redesign of the Skrull look worked very well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.