Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8585 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Issue help!

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By iaconpoint

There is an issue where Thor was stabbed through one of the circles on his costume and and lain on a rock and thought dead. I'm not sure if this is the accurate portrayal of events but this is how I recall them. I'm not even really sure if it was an issue of Thor or maybe Avengers or even another book. I think this issue would have been 1984ish. If there are any older, wiser Thor fans out there, could you help a brother out?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

Can you give me any reference to an issue it could be in - example issue #100 - #150 to narrow it down, then I can find it, I have every Thor issue to date.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By iaconpoint

@Pyrogram: Nope. It was when I was a young lad and I only have a slim memory of it. I wish I could be a bit more specific. I don't even know who he was fighting. I just have a good idea that it was the early 80's.

Asagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Asagod

With only this data, it is very hard to know what issue it was.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iaconpoint

I know. It's a very vague memory. Like I said, I'm not even sure it was Thor proper and not say, Avengers or even someone else's book. Oh well. One day! xD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Pyrogram

@iaconpoint: SORRY MAN

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.