Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Is Thor really losing his arm soon??

• 56 results
    SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

This is the perfect time for DC to make a push with the new gods, specifically Orion.

Zarathos022

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@heraldofganthet: And it only makes sense that I find this right after reading an interview that Jason Aaron did on Comic Book Resources this morning where he dropped this little gem:

"We have respect for the characters that we have".

Well, Aaron, if this is what your respect for a character looks like, then I'd certainly hate to see what your disrespect looks like.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
    HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@zarathos022:

And it only makes sense that I find this right after reading an interview that Jason Aaron did on Comic Book Resources this morning where he dropped this little gem:

"We have respect for the characters that we have".

Well, Aaron, if this is what your respect for a character looks like, then I'd certainly hate to see what your disrespect looks like.

Well said, mon ami. Well said. "Welcome to the 'Vine @zarathos022"! You'll fit in fine around here!

@sog7dc:

This is the perfect time for DC to make a push with the new gods, specifically Orion.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Nature does abhor a vacuum after all!!;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPOIPERRRSSSSSSS

MALEKITH: "Oh. No hammer. Guess you don't need this arm anymore"

What a stupid thing to say. You only need one arm for a hammer, you need two for an axe. Makes no sense. Anyway I find it stupid that his arm is gone. And it looks like its going to stay gone for a while but i hope he gets his actual arm back with magic or something when he gets mjolnir back. Aaron is just wrecking Thor on every level. He gets destroyed by Angela, loses his hammer and identity, and now his arm. Losing his arm is pointless.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By uugieboogie

@jayc1324 said:

SPOIPERRRSSSSSSS

MALEKITH: "Oh. No hammer. Guess you don't need this arm anymore"

What a stupid thing to say. You only need one arm for a hammer, you need two for an axe. Makes no sense. Anyway I find it stupid that his arm is gone. And it looks like its going to stay gone for a while but i hope he gets his actual arm back with magic or something when he gets mjolnir back. Aaron is just wrecking Thor on every level. He gets destroyed by Angela, loses his hammer and identity, and now his arm. Losing his arm is pointless.

Yup, its official I'm adding Aaron to my "List"

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.