• 106 results
#101 Posted by PowerHerc (80657 posts) - - Show Bio

You bet your ass he is.

#102 Posted by TheGodofThunder (578 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Haha, love the enthusiasm.

#103 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends how you define god/gods.

#104 Posted by Pyrogram (34311 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: True, In this context I think yes though.

#105 Posted by marvel123 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

i am a fan of thor, however i never liked it when people would assume he would automatically win battles just because he's a god. i often see people trying to justyhow thor "easily" prevails over other characters like hulk,superman, gladiator, and others soley on the basis that he is a god. don't get me wrong, i think thor is a good character, but there are others that are just as good. for instance characters such as superman are shown strong enough to moving planets and fly to the sun in less than 8 min, other characters may portray simmilar feats as, yet they are not regarded as gods and it doesn't mean that they cannot be beaten. being a god is no reason to justify thor winning almost every battle. there have been a few times where wonder woman has beaten ares and even a few times where superman has beaten darksied (a god on apokolips). "gods" can fall, i've seen characters (both heroes and villians) perform greater feats than thor, but i've talked to really dedicated thor fans who essentially think that he will ultimately win almost ever battle on the basis that he is a god. according to hulk in the avengers movie "god" is just a tittle...............you can be a "puny god". thats why i believe that in the comic universe, being a god does Not mean that one can't die, is all powerful, or unbeatable, it's just a tittle. i hope i did not upset any thor fans, good topic though

#106 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17130 posts) - - Show Bio

no, he is truck driver called bill in reality.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.