Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8586 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Is Thor female a Clone of Thor only female

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Could be Thor the women not Thor the real Thor is really a clone only female not male.

Thus when she walks up the hammer thinks oh its you momma , ooops I mean daddy , I mean omg and goes back to bed and sleeps off the hangover from just bad story telling.

So maybe just maybe Thorgirl is his clone and we can say Tony made her just in case or by mistake like hitting 2 on the photo copy instead of one. Warning extra copy will result in a back fire and become a female beep.

So as Thor is saying holy cow batman I just do not feel worthy.

Female cloned Thor will say hey sweety pie I got this and lift the hammer and bam. Well not really take the power but just go about life as normal because hey , its female Thor. Before you get all upset and say no... Leave his clone alone , she upsets easy you know.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KittyParker13
    No Caption Provided

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Spideysense44
    No Caption Provided

RONAN BANDS THIS THREAD

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Spideysense44
    Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who knows.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The All-Mother might have decided to do this, but seriously, Aaron has already said the new Thor is someone who the original Thor saved in the past. I am going with one of his granddaughters being time displaced or Sif or some random person none of us know about but the story of Thor saving her will be shared shortly.

Or something.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By arthurkerr

I just do not see where she has a say in it he is supposed to be king after all. but you never know they pulled a god bomb out from some deep dark place we need not talk about. so helll if I can say what they intend to pull out to get this one to work. My guess and just because its so bad a idea is Jane. most people will probable not buy this and just keep up with it on the web so who is to say. If things change and people say hey its ok to read then you never know. But if people say. Wow that is just wrong stay as far away from this as possible. Then I could see this going like the red hulk did. However some may have liked the red Hulk , I did not but after wasting my money on a few comics and seeing the Hulk trashed by somebody whom was using his name also. hmmmm I dropped it from my reading list. I will not make this mistake again with Thor and just wait and see how he gets his mojo back after all comics are not cheap anymore so to just toss away money is not something anybody wants to do. I remember when comics had a story line that was turning bad I would sneak preview it at the stands and then decide if I wanted to buy it or not. One reason I miss a comic book store close by. What you get is what you get when you buy online and I am just not willing to risk the 40 to 50 dollars worth of comics that I used to buy every two weeks on some lame idea that is cooked up for a 3 year old to enjoy. Then when they insult males and say this is written for the female readers. I can sit this one out as well. Maybe go back to reading the hulk I am sure the Red Hulk is no longer running things anymore as it was before. I will look into it.

RayeGunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why WHO has a say in it? the All-Mother? or the new Thor? Either way, since this happens in present day, he's not king yet, so it's not like he is in any position to be making decisions on the matter. I don't think anyone is making any decisions here, except the new Thor deciding to pick up the hammer. Even Odin doesn't know who she is. (and I presume the old Thor and others will be trying to find out her identity as part of the story)

But I think we can safely assume it's not a clone.

Also, you seem to be under the impression that because you don't like the idea, that no one does. (that everyone will just be keeping up with it online and stuff) That's simply not true. Also, how is this an 'insult to males'?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayegunn said:

Why WHO has a say in it? the All-Mother? or the new Thor? Either way, since this happens in present day, he's not king yet, so it's not like he is in any position to be making decisions on the matter. I don't think anyone is making any decisions here, except the new Thor deciding to pick up the hammer. Even Odin doesn't know who she is. (and I presume the old Thor and others will be trying to find out her identity as part of the story)

But I think we can safely assume it's not a clone.

Also, you seem to be under the impression that because you don't like the idea, that no one does. (that everyone will just be keeping up with it online and stuff) That's simply not true. Also, how is this an 'insult to males'?

Never would I think my taste run along the lines of so many of people. I would say the character of Thor to simply drop a companion (Mjolnir) after all these years to be bad form.

One of the great things I like about the character is his relationship with the hammer as Odin's with this spear.

One simply does not drop it and walk away , thus the naming and the calling by name when ever he is in need. That is what made the movie truly epic and that scene at the end of Thor when Mjolnir came to his hand and pretty much saved the day. Nothing beat it and you want us to think for a moment he would just toss that away and never look back. I guess i just cannot make my case , truly it is one of those things you just have to be able to imagine and if that is the case I will never let you see the point. So he leaves behind his name and a weapon he has used for more years then most have walked on the earth and wallows in self misery. Then all his loved ones just let him do it. What am i missing in all this? What other way is there to see it.

RayeGunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he's just going to go 'whelp, don't need this anymore' and drop it. Something will happen that will force the matter, make it so it's impossible for him to pick it up. You do drop it and walk away if it is impossible for you to pick it back up. I am sure he won't exactly be happy about it, but there isn't a whole lot he can do about it if he can't lift it, aside from trying to become worthy again.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayegunn said:

I don't think he's just going to go 'whelp, don't need this anymore' and drop it. Something will happen that will force the matter, make it so it's impossible for him to pick it up. You do drop it and walk away if it is impossible for you to pick it back up. I am sure he won't exactly be happy about it, but there isn't a whole lot he can do about it if he can't lift it, aside from trying to become worthy again.

Makes me wonder if they even know what he will do to get his worth back or are they just playing the whole thing as they go along? Gues for long time readers I was looking forward to a Thor and Sif story and his mother somewhere in the deal with Odin going in the back ground. A story long over due. Some really good team ups with Loki something the actor primed and just spoke volumes on how good this idea is. I fear they are going to try to make Loki evil again and he was never evil just the trickster however always a keen mind for Thor to go to in times of crises. Would be nice to see in movie 3 where we find out Odin cast a spell on some unsuspecting guard and made it look like himself just as Loki had done to Thor. Not something that he would not have thought of he did lose a eye to see the future so this is something he could avoid. We could see Odin appear in the movies as any one of the avengers just with the illusion of them. Just imagine for a moment Captain America taking a hit that should have killed him and just rolling away or one of the lesser known heroes showing up out of the blue helping out. I always thought they needed to use the blue ray more and give us more options alternate endings and so on. Maybe even as far as going to alternate ways to portray the characters themselves a whole new movie in a movie. A what if movie to go along with every Marvel movie. A mirror to another world. just food for thought I mean is it not what they said they would do when blue ray came out. The world of comics really opens doors to these things Alternate universes where anything is possible , see cross overs see what characters are doing and or even follow your favorite character and not just the main star. Just tossing out ideas at this point.

One thing I would have liked seen done is a villain that can last through a 3 movie arc , a villain that you catch a glimmer of over three movies and in the end they defeat the bad guy and save the world or universe or the old women on a stool over looking the rainbow bridge it does not matter as long as she has tea.

My point is do not just kill off the villain do not just end the movie take your time and give us a really good trilogy give us something that says Comic , connecting story lines and so on and epic tales that make you want to watch it over and over.

Give us something that takes a character and does not make you want to walk away from it but makes you look again because it is that intense and has all things that make a movie great a comic good or a book a must read.

Like a good meal a great drink a lover whom has just the right amount of class , looks , brains and so on you just want to get to know them more to say. What is it about you that I do not truly understand.

As the Silver Surfer would say , I look at the stars not for what I know but for the ever changing complexity of the soul to change and stand up to things it does not understand. To understand things and see them through fresh eyes.

There is a Star Trek show that had data do something with time.

In that show he was seen frame by frame and all the others in other times were coming together and he kept track of them and he completed the task at hand.

So to universe after universe we see all the other Thor's worthy or unworthy or midget or women or child or cosmic or herald or ghost even coming up and saying.

What story are you willing to read what tale are you willing to invest in.

This alone will set you on the way to sitting down grabbing a drink and enjoying a comic.

If it does not appeal to you on any level.

How can anybody enjoy it? Movie , book , or thought of the day.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allaric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Allaric

@arthurkerr said:

Could be Thor the women not Thor the real Thor is really a clone only female not male.

Thus when she walks up the hammer thinks oh its you momma , ooops I mean daddy , I mean omg and goes back to bed and sleeps off the hangover from just bad story telling.

So maybe just maybe Thorgirl is his clone and we can say Tony made her just in case or by mistake like hitting 2 on the photo copy instead of one. Warning extra copy will result in a back fire and become a female beep.

So as Thor is saying holy cow batman I just do not feel worthy.

Female cloned Thor will say hey sweety pie I got this and lift the hammer and bam. Well not really take the power but just go about life as normal because hey , its female Thor. Before you get all upset and say no... Leave his clone alone , she upsets easy you know.

I don't think you can do this. First if it were a "clone" then it would HAVE to be male since there are enough differences between the dna of a female and a male that only a male clone could be created. Now since this is a fictional story some kind of tech/magic could be used.

Although you might be on to something .... hint , hint

I read somewhere that the new Thorina is actually made from Thor's arm , that Thor's arm is ripped away because his arm represents his compassionate side and from that comes the female Thor. So in a way it is a clone. This wasn't a official rumor.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This us far beyond dumb it's super dumb

RayeGunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RayeGunn

@arthurkerr: I dunno about Sif, but Odin is coming back in the 10th Realm, and I would imagine he, along with both Freyja and Gaea will be concerned about him, he's their son. No, let me rephrase that, he's their favorite son, they won't throw him under the bus like they did with Loki. Unless he did something VILE, like, eating babies level of evil. But I doubt that (though favored son may flip to Loki if he somehow proves himself and they don't learn about the whole body snatching incident, never know. But saving the world at least three times so far hasn't been sufficient, so I doubt it) Also, Aaron said at SDCC that Loki is going to be in the story, trying to figure out who the new Thor is. He's a curious sort who likes to figure things out, and I am sure wants to help his brother, now that they are on good terms. I also really doubt he is going evil again, because I think his current characterization is pretty well received and it would kinda kill his solo book, and they have future-him to get up to the bad stuff for the next while, until present day-Loki hopefully gets rid of him somehow (one would hope by ensuring he never comes to exist in the first place... though that would create a mess of paradoxes, so I dunno.). I know he is on the villain half of the Axis covers, but so is Magneto, who is also doing the good guy thing at the moment, and I suspect it will be the 'villains' minus Red Skull who actually end up saving the day in that one. But his evil future self may interfere, somehow, he seems to be getting up to all sorts of bad stuff. So Sif aside, (and I agree, we need more of the awesomeness that is Sif) you are actually probably getting what you want with this story in terms of relationships and teamups. Most likely not the exact plot you want, but...

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody loves a good story.

To sit back and take it in and enjoy a journey is like nothing else.

From the safety of our desk , our homes or our star ship Enterprise lol..

From long ago as people waiting on the battle to begin to years from know going to warp and exploring the universe.

A great story gets us through the day.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By New_World_Order

LMFAO

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.